My 6 days of Nikitaro

People please help me what to do, I stick a lot on YouTube and because of this, on the phone and in this form I lick every day, you can offer something for the YouTube blocker for the time it seems to me that I depend on it on the browser version of atoms I used the YouTube application. And what do you think about the fact that when I reach 7 days I will go to the computer on this forum?

People I need advice I would like to ask people who have passed the 15-day limit how do you do this, I can’t imagine that you know what I don’t know and the rest please tell me

1 Like

4 Likes

2 Likes

Overcoming PMO really depends on how bad you want to be free from it. How bad do you want to change? A person with a strong will and determined can go from 7 days to 30 days, 30 days to 90, 90 days to 365 days. A determined individual will do whatever they have to do in order to overcome. This is no easy journey. Its a difficult one, yet they are so many benefits when you’re free from PMO. FREEDOM is what the whole community is striving for.

3 Likes

@Nikitaro89 Don’t give up!

1 Like

Stay Clean, Stay Focused, Stay Healthy and Stay Happy :v:

1 Like

Thanks i learned a lot Good night if you have an evening

1 Like

Do not touch your Penis in this month of feb even for peeing purpose( you may tie a ribbon or a thread around your waist to help you).

Ur not serious right? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Hi I’m Nikita and I want to quit masturbating please help me

2 Likes

Hello nikita
Welcome to the forum. If you are serious enough you can add me as your companion.

Also since you are beginner, I suggest you go through the threads in forum and join any challenges. You can ask someone to hold you accountable.

All the best

Code : Muelhq

:+1:

3 Likes

Everyone is here to support.
If your why is greater than how than you are ready for a big fight.
You can ask for help any time.:relaxed::slightly_smiling_face::+1:

2 Likes

Hello i I want to ask you why how to post a message on the main page?

1 Like

Main page?? Which one are u talking about?

1 Like

I think she is talking abt message board

1 Like

Why did I write nikitaro because I’m a boy.I’m not a girl but a boy

1 Like

Doesn’t matter if ur a boy or girl… If u need help were here🔥

1 Like

Isn’t nikita a Russian name for a guy?

RIP to every Indian dude who flew in to share their code as soon as they saw the name was Nikita and thought it was an Indian chick​:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes