Musn't Masterbate May

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
This is war, indeed.

2 Likes

Aye aye captain :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Yes captain ready for the next ragging war​:innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:

@jarjar yo should we make a new separate post and make the june challenge so more people could prticipate

2 Likes

@jarjar when will you create a challenge for June

Last day of the month and its been great experience :blush:

3 Likes

May 31
check in :white_check_mark:
the month was full of ups and downs but I had a really great time this whole 30 days , 15 days more to land on busy schedule again . Really excited for June challenge

1 Like

You are active.
I think you should organize the june challenge.
Let’s help mr @jarjar

1 Like

Yeah man definately why not ready for help all time

2 Likes

I think @jarjar is kind of busy

3 Likes

Yeah thats it.
Somebody, should volunteer to lead this june challenge.
And everybody else as usual we have to give him full cooperation.

Its been really a great honour for me that i have successfully completed may challenge and this couldn’t be possible without the support and guidance of people here in form on April challenge i slipped on last days but this time i keep myself motivated and yes the results are really great

3 Likes

Congratulations :clap::partying_face: to all the winners of may challenge . Its my humble request to u guyz plz update the scoreboard board and
mark if
Completeed =✅(successful completed)
Lost =❌(lost)

2 Likes

But should i make separate post or continue from this

1 Like

someone already created a june challenge on the forum . But if you create another , I’ll definitely follow you

Yes i am aware of that so i am not making june challenge but i also made a new challenge :slightly_smiling_face: hope u like that

2 Likes

Theres a challenge called no jerking June

Join this June challenge guys.

2 Likes

Iam in
Micheviousbou
zgt7us
11 days strike

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.