🎵 Music to smash through walls!

3 Likes

Black metal :love_you_gesture:

Rock it dude!

2 Likes

The first time I heard this song was at the gym

8 Likes

Though I don’t remember how I came upon it back then, listening to it now or then still motivates me. :fire:

3 Likes

Add this masterpiece also in the list bro :raised_hands:!!!

Bye bye to this addiction

RC users vs PMO on internet be like:

(PMO) You told me yes (that this shit is good), you held me high (unconsciously wasted my time and energy)
And I believed when you told that lie (that this drug is good)
I played soldier (wasted years in loops), you played king (made money using people like me)
And struck me down when I kissed that ring (as a result, majority of the males are weak today)

When you (PMO) fall, I’ll take my turn
And fan the flames as your blazes burn

5 Likes

Loved it!! Adding “Change” to my playlist right now…

2 Likes

Lp has always been a favourite! You drew a nice analogy of our predicament with the lyrics.

2 Likes

I even loved it bro, especially the line where it goes like

In this darkness, find some kind of light!

We all are going through a dark phase of life but fortunately we have found some light already. :sparkles:

2 Likes

Haha thanks bro, it was just inside my head, so thought to put it that way. :smile:

2 Likes

Edit: this is more like “music to walk through doors” :sweat_smile: nevertheless, felt like sharing it with you guys.

2 Likes

It reminds me of GTA Vice City, the radio use to have some cool music in it.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Breaking Benjamin has some great relatable music :metal: :metal:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Eminem-sing for the moment

This is definitely not everyone’s type of music but for me I really relate to this song and it gives me a sense of recognition and it calms me in a way

6 Likes

@ElloGovna
This song has got me through some tough times in my life. In fact, that’s the case with a lot of Eminem’s songs. Good recommendation bro!

4 Likes

Yeh man I feel you. Eminem definitely has helped me in a lot of ways. And some people will say that it will hurt you more than help but everyone feels stuff different

3 Likes
2 Likes

Yo speaking of Eminem. Look what I just got

3 Likes
2 Likes