1 Like
1 Like

The nice season 1 when we enjoyed the anime

Unlike the horror sequel season was

1 Like
1 Like

Vamos celebrar o dia de hoje ! AmanhĂŁ Ă© um novo dia

4 Likes

We’ll look at that! Someone decided to watch Parasyte! Very noiicceee!!!:handshake::handshake::handshake::handshake::fire::fire::fire::fire:

4 Likes

Just now I finished watching parasyte: the maxim :fire::fire::fire:

3 Likes

Its amazing right! I love the concept behind it! :zap::zap::zap:

3 Likes

Yeah I love this anime too. I didn’t like promised neverland season 2 :face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting: season 1 was great, but season 2 boring .

2 Likes

SPOILER ALERT! DONT READ AHEAD IF YOU HAVEN’T WATCHED THE PROMISED NEVERLAND

Its a common opinion. But there is a reason for that. That particular story line has to end that way, the writers don’t have a lot of choices. First season is all about the mystery aspect, what’s outside the farm and stuff and how they’ll get out of the farm. Which is very interesting and thrilling. But the second season is all about the survival in the outside world. Which is usually a drag. The writers can’t carry the protagonists from one prison to another right? So if you see it like that, it’s alright.

Similar thing can be seen in the Maze runner series. The first movie was epic! Which was all about the mystery behind the maze and how they’ll get out. But the second one is about survival and the third one is about redemption. The second and third movie was substantially disappointing compared to the first.

Same thing happened with prison break. First season was amaaaaaaazzziiiing! Second onwards was mediocre at best.

What I’m saying is , a declining thrill aspect is common in this theme of stories

3 Likes

The vibes from this bhajan are so so good :fire::fire::fire:I couldn’t stop myself from sharing it

2 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QPUjV7epJqE

Galactic battles opening is just :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

Actually all of them are, but when the full version play in the background of the double team match in Arceaus and the jewel of life, it hit on a different level!:zap::zap::zap::zap::zap::zap::zap::zap::zap::zap::zap::zap::zap::zap::zap:

1 Like

Yeah man, that was one of the most awesome moments in Pokémon :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Mad track this band was one of my favorite growing up in school, my curch buddies would cover it in church events

Anyone listens to flume here?

2 Likes