Music to nofap🎧

:sweat_smile::joy::joy::joy:. Literally evey American interviewer asks him this question only, how you learned English …And on reunion also it was asked the same .:person_facepalming: :joy:

I had no idea there was a rapmonster in BTS, I seriously thought it was jin

1 Like

No one asked but he told himself. It was friends reunion dude, it was bound to come up :joy:.
Bts were not present there, it was just a separate shot.

1 Like

Yeah , RM literally has IQ 148, Who learned English by watching Friends …
Here I can’t learn Korean watching Dramas​:joy::joy:.

1 Like

Damn that’s quite good :sweat_smile:.

:joy::joy::joy: true how can someone learn a language without even knowing the basics just from a show, but he said friends had a big role in it, maybe he learnt english separately and then improved it by watching friends.

1 Like

Maybe someone with IQ 148 can do :joy::joy::joy::joy:. He literally got selected in top Engineering college of Korea at 15 (, but he didn’t go as he wanted to be a Rapper

Damn :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:, real passion, now he must be making millions and enjoying what he does.
That’s a lot of BTS talk for me in one day :joy:, I’m gonna go take a short nap now, see you later.

1 Like

I’m going to study, did 3 hrs only till now :joy:.

I’ve done 1hr 40 min till now :joy:.

1 Like
1 Like

Broo Ateez nailed this Kingdom Finale performance…

1 Like

Yeah man, they were the youngest group to make it to Finale … They are still Rookies and they still made it to final is amazing.:smiley:

Yup and Jongho’s high notes … He is just 19 and his vocals are just so good . best vocalists in Kpop

1 Like

Yup bro , he is amazing… Again the discussions has strated that Ateez is second BTS .:joy::joy:

They are FIRST ATEEZ not second BTS.:triumph:

Well BTS were from a small company and won their major award 2years after debut and same things are going for Ateez.

HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF…

1 Like

ATEEZ songs are amazing , I’m quite sure their popularity will explode one day just as BTS. Maybe after 2-3 years …

Yup …They literally have no bad songs …

1 Like

:fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

@Yash21 @rewire_user

4 Likes