Muscle building and Masturbation

I am curious to know about…
Whether masturbation affects muscle building or not ?

1 Like

Yes
unfortunately masturbation affects on muscle buildind …
I said this with experience

2 Likes

Really bro?
(Post must be…

Yes
Stay away for 15 days from pmo
And just do some push ups and and pull ups and squats every single day with no quiting
And you will see its works

4 Likes

After every relapse, I have noticed myself that energy next day goes bit low, say I can do pushups 3 set of 10 to 15 reps then next day after a relapse it becomes bit challenging, I can still do them but I am struggling a bit which is surprising. It especially disturbs your breathing levels too, which is more important when you are performing any kind of exercise i.e. your stamina is pretty messed up. You need to stay away for a week again to get back into your normal mode.

6 Likes

You are right
This is the same thing which happen to me

2 Likes

I’m guessing fapping reduces testosterone levels which can have an effect on muscle building.

5 Likes

Bruh I have experienced such a drastic difference in Energy levels and motivation after relapsing as compared to when I was on a good streak.

Yess facts.
My muscles have been recovering a lot slowly now a days because of indulging in Masturbation. Idk it’s because of low testosterone or what but it’s what it is.
So yeah @ayushbantaiji muscle building will be better when you are not masturbating.

2 Likes

I agree with you, it makes you weak and literally you feel lathergic. For me back then it was a reason, I use to feel way more sleepy and less active, even if I want to study something, I wont really feel like studying. Sometimes I also noticed that I use to have mild back pain it was not regular but it happend only after a relapse especially when I have done some back exercise, but if I dont relapse and do my regular back exercise there is no pain at all.

2 Likes

I think this is true. I had skipped exercise for 10-15 days and since last 2 days I started again.
The first day of recovery I felt exhausted af. But then today I was pumping with energy. I also lifted heavy sack after a long time and I haven’t lost my strength by much.The sack wasn’t so heavy (around 50 kgs) but the way I lifted and transported it would give a lot of strain. The way I lifted it was using my forearms (not involving biceps or triceps) and I noticed that my forearms still retain their strength.

2 Likes

Will try it for sure .

2 Likes

Ok brother will keep that in mind👍

2 Likes

Masterbating really affect the muscles building. I have also experienced of this. 1 year back from today I used to go to gym and didn’t do masterbate and I saw myself growing up. At last I just want to say to you all who want to gain muscle and also trying to quit this habit. Just do every day exercises and eat protein in surplus you will definitely see the results in just one month. (Attention: don’t judge my English I’m on the way to learn it)

Jai shri ram :pray:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.