Muffys NoFap journey

Although my timer resets am on I think roughly 14days no fap the urges keep coming telling me to take a break and that I have resisted enough but I have been hold on strong hence my 2 weeks streak

1 Like

I relapsed yesterday but I am back on the horse and this I time by God’s grace I will go even further. A message to my future self…

Hello,
I pray that by the time you are reading this you will have overcome the addiction, and would have been very successful and able to do all the things you wished you could do, I hope you are busy helping people in every way possible, and making the world a better place for your kids…

Hope when you read this you smile at your achievements because I know you have come so far, inshaallah you always accomplish what you set your mind to, please keep making waves and don’t lose hope what is yours will come to you, always remember family is very important.

OK bye and good luck, go and make my dreams your reality

1 Like

I know it’s been a while since I posted here, well it’s hasn’t been easy I have been fighting with the addiction been getting so good streaks but once I am left alone I fall so I try stay around people as much as possible, although the relapses have reduced from 2-3 times a week to once a week
I believe I will get there soon…

On 6th and 7th day your testosterone spikes 50-100% up that’s why u have more urges don’t give up this 2 days and you can continue for long time

Thanks fam I appreciate it

@agmuffy its alright to experience setbacks bro. The journey is long and it won’t be perfect.

imo, have you considered that maybe, your urges are so strong because of how much you’ve amplified your anti-■■■■ thoughts in your head? I say this because; youre adopting something called a hardline policy. Similar to what the USA did; Richard Nixon’s war on drugs.

The War On Drugs was a complete failure because it was hardcore. Drug abusers were arrested put on life sentence death row etc… Leading more people to have this ‘Forbidden Fruit’ effect, and actually increasing the prevalence of drug use and peoples allure towards drugs!

This differs to how its done in Europe, where drug abusers are treated as PATIENTS instead of CRIMINALS. They are treated with empathy instead of hatred. This has much greater success rates. You can watch this Kurzgesagt video here for more.

Why am I comparing our fight against ■■■■ and hyperstimulus to the war on drugs? Because I too used a hardcore approach on myself. I’d pressure myself and fight the urges really hard. But for some reason, fighting the urges made them stronger.

What I realized is, we are humans and we will always have these urges; you cannot control them because they are biological. However, you can control your responses to them. You don’t have to fight them or be hard on yourself. Just acknowledge their presence and observe the urges, your emotions and thoughts and your body’s physical responses as they fade away. This is called Urge Surfing

I’ve tried this and it helped immensely for me; once I started being more accepting of my triggers instead of being to hard on myself. This is just a suggestion, maybe it will help. Goodluck man. We believe in you, you can do it

1 Like

I really appreciate you all for your support and I think you are right… I was going to ask even how one can put the excess testosterone stored up does going to the gym actually help

2 Likes

hello, how are u doing these days? hows no fap

Today is my 24th day journey wasn’t easy, sometimes I tend watch once in a while but I fight the urge to actually masturbate

24day and counting

4 Likes

@agmuffy welcome back bro.
I’m so happy to see you on day 24 :grin:
Keep up the good progress :muscle:

1 Like

I replased and I can’t seem to go over 2 days I am trying not to fall into depression because of the regret I feel but it’s really hard

2 Likes