Motivate a Companion - Daily Challenge

Today I was thinking about how we could best prevent relapses, others and our own.

We are responsible for ourselves because we’re the only ones we can truly control. And self-control is a hard-(l)earned skill. And it’s only right that our community supports and helps us when we’re helping ourselves. Especially BEFORE a relapse as prevention is better than cure. This way everyone flourishes. Since after the deed is done, we’re picking up scattered remains. Instead, this group will be act as a preventing measure. Ideally we can motivate each other before it ever gets to relapse. And so… I had another idea: this group!

The rules are as simple as this:

1. Select a companion.
  2. Motivate him/her with integrity.
  3. Repeat daily with new companions.

Mention them using ‘@’ - it feel pretty great to be called out like that, admit it! And perhaps what is even more rewarding is motivating others who are fighting the good fight, to keep moving forward… who knows, an apparently small thing like that could make the difference to change someone’s entire day into something better.

1 Like

Motivation Squad

Aim for at least 1 per day to keep coming back - there’s no upper limit and there’s no elimination, purely the glory of being the most motivating.

@username ----- (# of companions motivated)

@hellojaani ----- (1)
@anon15901281 ----- (0)
@Hrushikesh12 ----- (1)

1 Like

Add me on the challenge
65feff

1 Like

@hellojaani u really wanna do this … i am always their when u need me. Just call me out when ever u want

1 Like

Miguel check out @Hrushikesh12 response… love the enthusiasm but don’t just leave your code… motivate someone!!! For example…

My first mention @Resurrection - bro nearly a month ago, I came to Rewire Companion… in dismal spirits and the first thing I see in forums was your Last Man Standing challenge. Thanks for creating it. Keep pushing on, I’m with you! (We are with you Sire. For Sparta. For freedom. To the death.)

1 Like

Give yourself one point… because you motivated me.

Thats right, I did. Btw now you can return the favor and complain about the rules here hahaha

To be quite honest I’d scrap the point system… In the motivating itself is the reward but then there won’t be any structure so might as well keep it gamified.

1 Like

@aapoorv75 we’re cross-platform companions… so the pain of falling will be manyfold. At one time we were in three separate groups… remember that, individually reporting each and every one on top of the LMS you manage… do the right thing, keep at it boiii

1 Like

@AnkitK You better be on it bro. How well have you done before, what made you fall? Remember you’re not just taking your present self into the future but also your past self… rather, your unresolved past self. Untangle and unshackle. Keep rising!

I want to tell those things in detail, but I am not getting enough time. It’s a long story. I will definitely tell it one day. The release date is 150+ day streak. If I tell it in short, it will not be quite inspiring.

1 Like

YO BOYSss DO U KNOW ENGG M3 IS HARD AS PPL SAY … IT IS BUT WHEN U STUDY ENOUGH U CAN SCORE… I GAVE MY M3 PAPER WASNT THAT TOUGH but WAS HARD . BUT OTHER ARE ONLY AT LEVEL OF PASS OR FAIL .THEY DONT KNOW the complete info soo… STUDY OF TOPIC AS MUCH U CAN … SEE IF U CAN RELATE TO NOFAP.

1 Like

I want to participate my code 7b7251

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.