More Challenges needed

I think more and more challenges are needed to fight this addiction vigorously. More 1000 days; 500 days ; 365 days; 90 days ; 30 days ; 7 days challenges should be created. Short term ; mid term and long term challenges should be created to keep the members motivated. People should be engaged more here. To all those who have crossed 100 days please increase your time here…motivate us…write here what are the upcoming challenges and the ways to deal with it. Please don’t ignore us. We need your help. Your words of encouragement impact us a lot. Dont be opportunistic guys. Share us how did you do?? Create more and more challenges for us.

Lets make this battle the final one

6 Likes

I agree with you here

1 Like

@slave_of_allah Iam finding this forum passive. @admins and @moderators should work thoroughly to engage more people for more time for the cause of nofap. Mandatory involvement should be made to all those who have crossed 100 days. You guys know the key. We are struggling so much to add even one more day in our journey. Those who donot help others…motivate others…their streaks and points should be decreased. Mandatory motivational posts and experience sharing should be made.

2 Likes

@admins @moderators
Make a policy of each one teach one
Add mentorship features

This RC shouldnot be simply another form of social media…RC should serve its purpose. More and more people should be made able to quit pmo. More and more people should come out as leaders from here.
All I see is that people who have higher streaks are just silent. And @admins @moderators have left this forum disengaging. I analyze people take no fap journey…do nofap for sometime…then fapp even more and leave this forum being more addicted. Who will help them? Who will help us?

2 Likes

Wouldn’t that feel imposing to some people? Like people perform best when they make up their mind and not bcuz someones asking them to do it.

Just join any challenge of your choice and commit to it. Actually our challenge is running passively too but its helping people

I have joined 1000 days challenge. But see its condition!!

[quote=“The_wild_perception, post:5, topic:50466”]
Wouldn’t that feel imposing to some people
[/quot i am deeply pained when i see people saying i relapsed…i relapsed…time and again for the same cause, urge and trigger. I think metorship will help to reduce it. This relapsing problem should be addressed and ways to minimize it should be emphasized by the concerned personalities. I meant to say this. What is the purpose of RC if it takes 365 days even to complete 90 days challenge. Where is tbe value of time? Where are we lacking? This was my only concern @The_wild_perception And it was my idea only🙂

1 Like

(One day everyone has to quit fapping…Either voluntarily (by own free will) or involuntarily ( by diseases, inability or death) only is the main question. If one decides to complete 90 days challenge s/he should complete atleast by 180 days. Otherwise s/he is simply wasting time here.)
this is my personal view only

I get u… Ur right… I love your idea though… If we can find really really serious members we could do a closed challenge… What do u say?

1 Like

Definitely @The_wild_perception . Iam doing whatever it takes to make it 1000 days. Sometimes, i fear what if i relapse? Thats why i posted such. I desperately need 1000 days challenge with damn serious members. These casual talks and frequent relapses will take us nowhere. I believe if i do i do it 100% If i don’t then i don’t do at all.

1 Like

Think of an idea… Il help with it

1 Like

You have experience of managing groups. @The_wild_perception I think you have better ideas. Why don’t you start a damn serious challenge for 1000 days…where every members have to write their experiences…challenges they faced…everyone must like it and reply to it.add their opinions…like damn serious rules…share their personal experience of how no fap harmed them…or how are they fighting…how they are overcoming…what are their suggestions to their younger self…like this

Nope… U think of on now… Right now im already managing one challenge… But il be more than happy to help

1 Like

Huh?
That’s not fair at all
They have their own lives to live
Their own goals to achieve.

2 Likes

@Dvija it seems you are very determined to leave this addiction, that’s great brother, you are already one step ahead of your past self… And if you want to create a challenge or something sort of, you can make one of your own…

Or there had been great challenges and groups in the past like…
Last person standing
The Heros 90 days challenge
Worlds greatest nofap race
Demon to demon slayer
Nofap Champion 2020
Resurrection and many many more

You can ask the moderators to open the thread and can manage the group with their permission…

2 Likes

@Nep_12 I dont think boosting morale of the bewildered newcomers through words of encouragement once in a while hiders goals to achieve…hinders ones to live their lives…I was just saying about social responsibility.

@selfconqurer Thankyou so much for your valued suggestion. I appreciate.

1 Like

I’m sorry
But they are not obliged to do this
They might do this due to their own goodwill but they are not to be forced
Mandatory involvement is out of the question.
Once in a while is not bad

1 Like

@Nep_12 :grin::grin:Take it on a lighter note. Iam not Hitler to impose mandatory anything. I was just expressing my opinion. I was trying to say we should involve more more people who have crossed 90 days plus because they can be right mentor to struggling ones like me. I was just asking about their responsibility? Why are most of them passive? silent? You use this forum to get rid of your addiction…and then you forget the forum. It should not be like that. I was saying this to the app developers so that they can create more features to hook people having high streakes by any means. Chillax @Nep_12

1 Like