Monk mode, need advice

hi guys,
i was in nofap 87days … its was briliant days for my in every aspect of my life, but yesterday i relapsed… today i fall again… its like waterfall and i feel like waterfall… today i decided to go again in nofap, but like monk mod, so i know that medidation and pray will help me to move my head above relapsed but its not my point. i want to experenced something new, something wich will change me completly. so my question is how to increase awareness trough nofap, i know that semen energy is so powerfull tool for that, so any suggestion would be greatfull.

sorry for my bad english,
cheers! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think @AnkitK can help you with some tips.

He is a pro in NoFap journey.

2 Likes

You can make yourself busy to achieve your life goals or in some project. In my initial days, I was forcefully made busy due to a project. It was painful but when the project ended, I realised that there were no urges anymore. After 90 days, it was easy. Don’t worry about benefits. They will keep coming.

2 Likes

thanks you guys for response… :slight_smile:
@AnkitK about wich project you talk?
cheers

1 Like

It was just a course project. There was nothing much to do but I struggled due to lazy team. That consumed unnecessary time. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

@AnkitK can you tell me more about that on pm?
:slight_smile:

1 Like

I am on the same journey! Hang in there!

1 Like