Monk mode, need advice

hi guys,
i was in nofap 87days … its was briliant days for my in every aspect of my life, but yesterday i relapsed… today i fall again… its like waterfall and i feel like waterfall… today i decided to go again in nofap, but like monk mod, so i know that medidation and pray will help me to move my head above relapsed but its not my point. i want to experenced something new, something wich will change me completly. so my question is how to increase awareness trough nofap, i know that semen energy is so powerfull tool for that, so any suggestion would be greatfull.

sorry for my bad english,
cheers! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think @AnkitK can help you with some tips.

He is a pro in NoFap journey.

2 Likes

You can make yourself busy to achieve your life goals or in some project. In my initial days, I was forcefully made busy due to a project. It was painful but when the project ended, I realised that there were no urges anymore. After 90 days, it was easy. Don’t worry about benefits. They will keep coming.

2 Likes

thanks you guys for response… :slight_smile:
@AnkitK about wich project you talk?
cheers

1 Like

It was just a course project. There was nothing much to do but I struggled due to lazy team. That consumed unnecessary time. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

@AnkitK can you tell me more about that on pm?
:slight_smile:

1 Like

I am on the same journey! Hang in there!

2 Likes

Hi, i have a good idea. You mentioned prayer in your main point, have you considered fasting alongside with prayer? It doesn’t have to be of food or water only fast(my favorite variation 3 days is my optimal length of time).

However think of Semen Retention as a additional tool in your toolbox. By using your seed as it’s original intention, creation of life and not cheap pleasure you might enjoy more. So take it in steps and avoid the comparison traps.

I love you but I can’t learn it for you.