MO or PMO Takes a lot of Energy, Time, and Will

After going a month without MO, I realized that relapsing can’t just happen, it would have to be a decision I made in my mind and then commanded my body to carry out. As long as I can control my body, I’ll be fine. First of all, it takes energy to MO. Like honestly I have to keep moving constantly. It takes time because I could be doing something else besides lying around teasing myself. Third, it takes will power to say to my hand or just my body “start doing this.” As long as I don’t put in the energy, time, or will to do it, I’ll be fine. I think the same applies to everyone else here as well as those addicted to PMO.

3 Likes

:100:
And the title is appropriate.
I stayed clean for 4.5 months in the beginning of 2021 but then one relapse cost me like 4 more months more to get back to the same mindset I had during beginning of the year. And I also realised first half of the year was quite productive and I almost didn’t progress study wise at all during past 4 months. So just keep going. Stay clean and keep progressing

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.