MIRACLE MORNING CHALLENGE TO UPLIFT YOUR LIFE INSTANTLY (only for courageous titans)

Guys we should delete the inactive participants as the list gets bigger because it’s harder to orient and it just looks bad… Maybe we put “not-active” under our list and move the players there?

I changed it up a little bit, I hope I helped:)

1 Like

:white_check_mark: 14 Oct (11:45 PM - 05.00 AM)

1 Like

From Tomorrowalso
count me in

2 Likes

:white_check_mark: 14 Oct (10:20 - 5 am)

1 Like

Day 14

-Woke up 7:30 AM (Wake up between 6 to 7 AM❌)
-going to sleep 10:35 PM(Sleeping between 10 tp 11 PM✅)

1 Like

Day 1
-Slept at 10:30 pm :white_check_mark:
-Woke up at 3:30 am (without alarm):white_check_mark:
Probably this is the first day so I am not that much happy about it if I am able to do it for a week then I will be able feel the discipline which I have build but definitely I accept your challenge. And I will wake up before 5:30am no matter what for a week and then it shall be easier for me afterwards.

2 Likes

14th October: 10:30 pm- 5:00 am

4 Likes
  ✅ 15 Oct (10:15 PM - 05.00 AM)

First week completed!

Discipline is starting to take hold! The difficulty now is to complete a second week without losing motivation.

3 Likes

Day1

• Sleeping at 11:00❌ (slept at 12:00)
    -Waking up at 4:30 am :x:( woke up at 7:00)
    I’ll try to improve it.
2 Likes

What I did is sacrificed my sleep for 1 day. Whenever you sleep what time is it doesn’t matter but you have to wake up at 5 am. Just commit to yourself. Use alarmy app. Wake up either you got 3 - 4 hours of sleep but you gotta wake up wash your face. And drink coffee , I think coffee is the best thing which woke me up from the uncomplete sleep. Don’t sleep in afternoon. The next night you will fall asleep in 2 min. And from there you can continue the process and make a habit of 6 hours of sleep. Sleep is essential 6-7 just that much.
I hope this helps.

2 Likes

Day 15

-Woke up 6:40 AM (Wake up between 6 to 7 AM✅)
-going to sleep 11: 10 PM(Sleeping between 10 tp 11 PM❌)

1 Like

:white_check_mark: 16 Oct (10:45 PM - 05.00 AM)

Day 8!

Keep doing brothers!

3 Likes

15th October: 10:45 pm- 5:15 am
Sorry dear companions, failed today.

2 Likes

Day :- 2
Went to bed at 10:30 pm.

But was unable to sleep again and urges arose, deep down in my heart I knew that I have to wake up early I can’t lose this battle.

But my mind thought to fight with urges because it’s the ultimate battle afterall and I got out of bed after 1 hour of just trying to sleep and fighting urges.

I started studying and studied until I fall asleep till 4:00am in the morning ( yes I was happy that I won with urges but at same time felt sad about not been able to wake up early I woke up at 11:30 am).

But today I will try my best I will sleep on time and wake up early. Sry for today ! :pensive:

2 Likes

The main thing is that you didn’t give up in front of your urges. You are really a true fighter. Congratulations for the victory. Keep it up brother. :+1:

4 Likes

:white_check_mark: 15 Oct (5 am)
:x: 16 Oct (11:15 - 8:30 am)

2 Likes

Day 16

-Woke up 7:12 AM (Wake up between 6 to 7 AM❌)
-going to sleep 10: 40 PM(Sleeping between 10 tp 11 PM✅)

2 Likes

:white_check_mark: 17 Oct (00:00 AM - 04.45 AM)

This is a short night! I had nightmares.

I don’t know how, but my motivation for this challenge is so great that I got up despite the lack of sleep. :+1:

It’s pretty incredible when you know that there are still a few days, I was unable to get up before midnight, or even 1 in the afternoon. :pray:

Thank You, God!
Thank you, my brothers, for inspire me.

LOVE

6 Likes

16th October: 10 pm - 5 am

2 Likes