MID3 [18F] My silent battle

Keep inspiring.
More power to you :+1:

2 Likes

This is called improvement!
You are a living example of improvement

3 Likes

I have no idea what the struggles like for a woman but were all in this together lets go lets finish this battle together

2 Likes

Thanks everyone! I realized that we can always change for the better. It may not be immediate change but conquering small steps towards improvement is all we need.

The life that i have today is far from perfect, but all i can say is that iā€™ve become happier, more co fidence and better hygiene.

See you at 120. I hope to keep fighting.

4 Likes

Woah! I am so blessed! Thank you for that wonderful reminder from the bible. Sometimes itā€™s too exhausting to carry the cross of obedience but when i get reminded of the love and promises of God, i try hard. Letā€™s continue fighting a good fight! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Day 112

I noticed that i am really having dreams that is sexual and i am seriously bothered. For a few days i have dreamt about these. Sometimes itā€™s about someone.

That someone in my dream is a friend of mine. And clearly we cannot go on further. We are just friends. Sometimes i dream of her and i hate it cause it is sometimes too sexual.

I restrain myself. But during dreams they come and i wake up hating what happened.

I hope to get past this

1 Like

Keep doing meditation. Think good and be good to others.

This petty mind loves to play with people. But just remember you are the master and it will bow down to you tomorrow.

Just donā€™t give extra attention to such dreams and you are good to go.

Peace.

2 Likes

I got inspired today. Thank you.

1 Like

This is my day 120
Iā€™m reading and currently on few chapters at easypeasymethod.org

Im facing lots of academic pressure right now. I have lots of things to do.

Well, i still try to enjoy. I go out and drive. Seeing those pink skies and feeling the air makes me realize how beautiful life is.

Looking back, Iā€™ve realized how much a person can change in less than a year. This year has been a great year of breakthrough for me.

This year, i had two 3 digit streaks. My current one is 120.

I hope to finish this year strong. I hope to be back here and reach 150.

Right now, things arenā€™t always easy. Temptations lurk around me. My mind has been playing itā€™s games but i know that I am assigned to control my thoughts and not let my thoughts control me.

If you are struggling right now, please hold on. We can get through this. Iā€™ve always know the feeling where you wanted to give up but life is far beyond those dopamine rush.

Lets keep working and be the best individuals we always wanted to be.

May we all succeed

• Mid3
8 Likes

Hey! Tomorrow is my day 140
Honestly i feel happy. I donā€™t check here often but Iā€™d like to tell you how awesome these days are.

I am having a great time and blessed with opportunities rightnow.

Academically, Iā€™m still struggling and juggling deadlines and stuff. I also qualified for academic excellence award so Iā€™m still happy.

Unnecessary dreams have decreased. Iā€™ve been doing well. I usually sleep late but this week iā€™ll sleep earlier since itā€™s Christmas break.

And YES! Itā€™s possible! I was able to control those strong urges and sexual tension that drags me back. When we hang out the thoughts are gone and when they creep in i donā€™t even bother cultivating the nasty thought.

I know I am far from perfection. We still fall down sometimes. But hey remember that we are iN between gaps. When we try to look ahead, we sometimes feel discouraged and feel as if were stucked or moving so slow. But when we look behind, we get to remember that we USED to be worse before. The fact that you now want to breakaway from unhealthy habits is a great step.

We need the gap that makes us grateful, and a gap that makes us grow -STEVEN FURTICK

There are lots of times this month where i kinda thought of just relapsing. And i remind myself that feeling of emptiness and shame.

I hope you continue your journey and ofcourse i pray that i may continue to withstand this commitment that I am taking.

I am few days away from 150 and please help me get there by not giving up too.

10 Likes

Your story inspired me a lot. Be strong. God bless you. God give you success in your path. I wish you from heart you will achieve everything you want.

2 Likes

Great going dear @Mid3,

All the best with your academics. Your actions speak better than your words.

More power to you.

We are the master of our own mind and our destiny. Donā€™t forget that.

2 Likes

Wish me luck too to get 7 days streak

3 Likes

Good going Mid3. :blush:
I sent you a personal message.

Wow. Thanks for sharing your story. Our past should not mess up our future. Things may get awkward but we should always strive to be better and forgive ourselves

3 Likes

Hello this is my Day 151

Happy New Year. Hoping that this year we will become better versions of our self.

Iā€™ll have more time soon to write here. I am having troubles in signing in because my streak on my other devices is not here.

7 Likes

Hey @Mid3
Youā€™re so inspiringā€¦
I read your post and i just saw how you progressed with time and now youā€™re on day 151- i mean damnn woah itā€™s amazing to see you improve your life consistently step-by-step.
Best of luck with your academics and keep up the great work !

2 Likes

@Mid3 your story hits hardā€¦
There have been many things going on in my life. So many struggles and thoughts I cant seem to break free from.
Your story reminded me of a time. I was little. And had a friend I used to play with. One day I dont know why but I had her do strange things with me (nothing serious just sitting and we had clothes) but I still remember that moment. We were both super young but I never really talked to her again. And honestly I dont know how she feels or even if she remembers.
It troubles meā€¦
But I trust on the Lord. I am praying for you sister.
God bless.

3 Likes

Hello! Things are in place now and my streak was restored so thankyou everyone!

I am now on my day 152
Sometimes I wonder if i can reach day 200.
Will I ever reach that day?

Sometimes i hesistate to talk about my struggles because i am afraid that one day iā€™ll have day 0 again on my counter. But every day we reach is a victory and that we can always celebrate and use it as a tool to encourage others.

Last week i was able to talk about my childhood bad experience. I never talked about it to anyone. I never shared it but i felt like it was necessary to share it to someone and i took that opportunity to give room for myself to grow and heal. The way i shared my story wasnā€™t in best details but i was able to talk about how it hurt me and how my own family line can damage the innocence i had.

Talking about it really gives me shame but i try to understand that the one who should be ashamed are those people who have bad intentions and abused their age.

When i shared my story, i felt like my friend kinda felt shocked because who wouldā€™ve thought that i went that hard times. I always smile and act as if nothing is going on.

Well i am grateful that i managed to forgive myself and somehow move on. My parents still donā€™t know and i have no plans of telling it to them as it may cause them anger or pity me.

I also still hold on to the promise that i will not be in a relationship until i reach 365 days of freedom.

Before i started here in rewire i met a guy and we talked for few months but as i hold on to my promise i chose not to lengthen the conversation because i dont want to hurt him and I want to be the better first.

Someone also inspires me to be better and i hooe that one day when we are both ready, we can bring out the best in each other.

I want to grow first.

Oh before i forget
ALWAYS REMEMBER YOUR PURPOSE
ALWAYS REMEMBER WHY YOU STARTED
ALWAYS be inspired.

When you choose to improve, you donā€™t lose pleasure. You choose growth and gain more better traits and habits. So dont act like doing no fap is a way of hurting you or doing no fap is losing something. Doing no fap is gaining the lost pieces of peace and improvement.

_MID3
#AllforJesus

10 Likes

i also have experienced this shit
I donā€™t know what my exact age at that time was but my parents were outside at that time and then my cousin came in my house and he bought some dvds
And in those movies was of p**n
I was in 1st class at that time maybe 6-7yrs old
He was a damn pedophile
After this at my village i was there for vacation
Another my relative came and showed me that shit and from that early age my destruction was startedā€¦
Itā€™s so hard to express but by seeing your post I also got guts to say that before blaming on society we should check our relations.
And cheers to you girl
You have guts more than a boy
I m a boy but I hadnā€™t got these guts to post this and say this but by your post I feel motivated
Thanks girl
Peace
Have a nice streakšŸ˜„

2 Likes