Message if you have urges

(post deleted by author)

Ok but why you write it down here. It won’t make us angry or anything like that you don’t do it for us you do it for yourself and you got to know what you want from life and what does relapse to you. Its not for us it’s for you

I am sorry, under Stand, deleting this.

As you wish how old are you ?

I am eighteen, mature enough to discard this shit out of my life.

1 Like

Just keep going. I’m 20. I’m thinking about advice what I would give you but can’t think of anything just buy way of superior man book and no more Mr nice guy book hope it helps.

1 Like

Wow, 18? You’re lucky, I’m 29. :frowning:
This guy has joined the insane mode, the first contest with this difficulty on Nofap, be proud of him and above all encourage him.
Don’t let go! If you take this golden road at your age, you will have a lot of luck, on everything!

2 Likes

18 is a common age here. I’ve even seen an 11 yr old few days ago and 15yrs old too. 🤷

4 Likes

Wow, those who take it from the start will have a great life!!!

2 Likes

Yeah they will, if they stay firm on this path.

2 Likes

Too bad that in my day I didn’t have internet and Nofap was not very widespread. If I had found out earlier!

2 Likes

But u know what you should do too when young. Invest damn we will be millionaires

2 Likes

It’s still not too late, you’ve whole life ahead. People in their 50s also have joined this platform…

2 Likes

Wow, How old are you?

1 Like

I don’t think that’s a wise age to get into investimg. No brains plus no self earned money.

1 Like

I’m eighteen years old

2 Likes

Ah, you too? So lucky.

3 Likes

I actually think we all are lucky ones online pn and smartphones is not there for that long. Imagine watching pn since now when they are young to their 40 y. Imagine watching p**n for 30 years it would be so sad life

4 Likes

May the next Generation be even luckier for we are here to guide them. :v:

2 Likes

Yes we got to say when we all started like 5/ 10 years and more there wasn’t so much communities like that. Or if they were they weren’t so popular

2 Likes