Mentorship University (Mentors Admissions open)

Welcome to the Mentorship University. Be a Mentee/Student of MU to lead a PMO free life.

Please read this whole post to have a complete understanding of the method and rules

Q : Why Mentorship University? :mortar_board:
A : Because every successful person had mentors in their life.
Here you would be provided mentors who care for your growth and will be your teachers and friends for your journey.

Q: Do I need an admission? How should I enroll myself?
A: Yes, of course! Which University allows admission without enrollment?
You are provided with an Admission Form :page_facing_up: which you will fill and submit under admin @medicomonk.

You can’t avoid Politics by pretending you’re not part of them.

:arrow_right: Enrollment positions for staff :busts_in_silhouette: : (Current streak only)

• Mentorshead/Principal : 300 days or more
  • Vice Mentorshead : 100 days or more
  • Mentors : 40 days or more
  • Assistant Mentor : 25 days or more

:m: Enrollment for Mentees :man_student::woman_student::

• No Nofap days or age limit

:speaking_head: MENTORSHIP CLASSES

1. Philosophy class :face_with_monocle:
    (An approach to Nofap through Philosophy)

2. Art Class🎨
    (Art therapy- No nudes or female forms till monk mindset achieved)

3. Meditation & Spirituality class :sparkler::shinto_shrine:
    (Religious talks excluded for obvious reasons. Only for students of Metaphysics, Occult and Demonology related to SR & Nofap)

4. Science Class :test_tube::dna:
    (A scientific approach to Nofap)

5. Music class :musical_score::guitar:
    (Music therapy- instrument learning, Singing etc.)

6. Sports class :soccer::basketball::football::baseball:
    (An approach through sports activity)

7. Personality development class :sunglasses::tophat:
    (A healthy mindset approach. Pickup artist approach or topics like women seduction strictly prohibited)

Prerequisites for Mentorshead/Vice Mentorshead

1. Required to also take classes and mentorship like other mentors
  2. Required to manage the smooth running of the institution. The Candidate who is active in the community is preferred as compared to one who visits once a month
  3. They retain the power to debarr any student (with reasons) or Mentor for improper conduct.
  4. Interviewing the Mentees
  5. No age limit

Prerequisites for Mentors:

1. All Assistant Mentors/Mentors are required to give their respective Mentees or Students their homework daily or as they see fit- atleast 2 times per week is required.

2. Only 2 Mentors & 2 Assistant Mentors per subject are allowed in the initial phase.

3. Mentors are allowed to give their students punishment for not doing their homework as they see fit.

4. Mentors are Not allowed more than 2 months leave. They are required to apply for the leave to Vice Mentorshead or Mentorshead.

5. Mentors should have at least read one of the following books :

• Easy peasy
  • Your brain on ■■■■
  • Books on celibacy
  • Books on sexual energy transmutation
  1. Relapsing more than 3 times would debarr your position from Mentorship but you could take admission as a student.
  2. A Mentor is allowed to teach 2 subjects but not more than two.

Rules for Mentees:

General Principles:

1. Classes should be conducted daily or atleast 3 times per week (means Mentors are required to contact their respective Mentees daily or atleast 3 times a week to ask their well being and progress)

2. Racism, sexism, religious debates or improper behavior towards fellow students or staff will result in immediate debarrment from MU and readmission will not be allowed.

3. Mentees or Students from the same class are allowed to have healthy discussions on Sundays.

4. Syllabus is to be decided by the respective Mentors.

5. Mentees are free to contact any Mentors irrespective of the subject they are undertaking.

6. A Mentee is required to enroll in no more than 2 classes. He or she can change the subjects after there permission granted from Vice- or Mentorshead.

7. A Mentee achieving 100 days would be either promoted to staff or will consider his/her graduation degree completed. He or she will get a :mortar_board: degree from MU.

8. Second admission is possible after the relapse after 100 days but not third. Second relapse after achieving 100 days would mean the student has failed in the graduation and was unable to learn from MU.

Don’t want to do Assignments?

Mentees who won’t complete their assignment will see the mark :waning_gibbous_moon::last_quarter_moon::new_moon: respectively after 1,2 and 3rd Week Assignments.
After 3rd week, if you get :new_moon:, you’re out from the MU. You won’t be getting admission again.

If you can’t complete the assignments, message the Mentor with reasons.

Main thing is that you be serious about completing them.

Admission Seats:

1. 10 Mentees per subject. (Total 70)

2. 2 Mentors & 2 assistant Mentors per subject (Total 28)

3. Vice Mentorshead

4. Mentorshead

(:memo: Note : Admission Forms are to be filled and submitted personally (DM) to the admin @medicomonk )

Admission Form:page_facing_up: for Mentees :

1. Why do you want to join MU?

2. What do you hope to achieve after joining MU?

3. What are your short term goals?

4. What are your long term goals?

5. *Where do you want to see yourself after graduating from MU? *

Admission form :page_facing_up: for Mentorshead/Mentors:

1. Why do you want to be a Mentor?

2. What do you hope to achieve after being a Mentor in MU?

3. What are your qualifications to be able to mentor or teach respective subject you want to be a Mentor of? Any books or experience in the area of expertise in question?

4. What is more important to you- Goal oriented approach or Reward oriented approach? And why?

5. What are your ideas regarding Nofap or SR? Please explain in short

Clearing Doubts

My dear friends! Just to clear some doubts-

1. Enrollment is based on current streak.

2. MU is not a challenge per se, but more of an accountability + knowledge sharing+ learning group which has element of challenge in it.

Therefore ‘don’t wait for the challenge to start’ because it has already started.

And the CHALLENGE is - "are you gonna take this seriously?? Have you understood the gravity of the situation? Or are you gonna treat this just like a game or any other challenge from which you can quit whenever you want?

1. Till we find some mentors, I’ll be giving you guys and myself some homework to do- 2-3 times per week. Which we have to do under the time limit.

2. Although this would be more fun once we have more people, but it’s not a game challenge. It’s really a virtual University.

Here you’ll undo the brainwashing you had.

The MU FAMILY

Vice Mentorhead
@GOVIND-19 (c1, c2, c6)

Sports Mentorhead
@NhTbH

Mentees of MU
2. TheBigSP (c3, c7)
4. erenyaeger (c2, c7) :waning_gibbous_moon:
5. medicomonk (c3, c4)
6. the_resilient_one
7. slavery🌖
8. Plantaznik47🌖
9. VARAD (c1, c3):waning_gibbous_moon:
10. Samaranjay (c1, c6)
11. piyushchandak (c3, c7):waning_gibbous_moon:
12. NhTbH
13. ramnaam (c1, c3):waning_gibbous_moon:
14. risinglion123

18 Likes

Wow bro, This is one of the most unique challenges I have seen here. One doubt, Could you please tell in order to become a mentor , is highest streak is considered or current streak?

7 Likes

Welcome @Lastminuteman

You are the first Mentee to get admission in MU. I hope that you graduate from here with 100 days. :muscle:

Please choose, apart from getting Mentorship, which of the 2 classes you would like to have.

1 Like

@anon87955785 Hi bro! I appreciate that you liked it.
To be a Mentor, one should have current streak and the knowledge of some books I have mentioned so that he could Mentor people.
But most of all, the focus is on responsibility, accountability and knowledge sharing.
If you have a current streak of more than satisfaction 30 days, you could be an assistant Mentor.
I hope I answered to your satisfaction.

3 Likes

@medicomonk My current streak is 13 and highest streak is 69 days. I have read Easy Peasy book.

1 Like

I wanted to become a little mentor
In this challenge.

2 Likes

@anon87955785
Okay. As soon as you reach 30 days, you’ll be promoted as an assistant Mentor. Till then you can join as a Mentee. You would be having your classmates.

2 Likes

I have reduced the requirements for enrollment for now. I don’t wanna discourage the people interested.
For a Mentor atleast more than 3 weeks is required so that he can understand the difference between PMO and non- PMO states.

5 Likes

Sorry to bother but I’d like to tag a few people who I think would be good mentors… You don’t have to but these are like the only people I know who are over 30 days lol @Forerunner @Lefty101 @Sherlock221B78 @vedantshah005 @richard21

6 Likes

Thank you very much. I appreciate it. It’s a great help building this small community within our large community.

5 Likes

Clearing Doubts

My dear friends! Just to clear some doubts-

1. Enrollment is based on current streak.

2. MU is not a challenge per se, but more of an accountability + knowledge sharing+ learning group which has element of challenge in it.

Therefore ‘don’t wait for the challenge to start’ because it has already started.

And the CHALLENGE is - "are you gonna take this seriously?? Have you understood the gravity of the situation? Or are you gonna treat this just like a game or any other challenge from which you can quit whenever you want?

1. Till we find some mentors, I’ll be giving you guys and myself some homework to do- 2-3 times per week. Which we have to do under the time limit.

2. Although this would be more fun once we have more people, but it’s not a game challenge. It’s really a virtual University.

Here you’ll undo the brainwashing you had.

8 Likes

@Finding_Myself i am not worthy of being a mentor brother, more deserving people are present out there but yeah i can help you as a friend instead of becoming a mentor i will be your friend who can help you overcome this addiction :grin:

1 Like

@vedantshah005
Bro! Your humbleness is appreciated. What is your current streak?
We don’t learn from friends until we respect them. And to earn that respect is very hard.

I would urge you to take some responsibility so that budding newbies learn from your experience. As a Mentor you would be a friend too. Learning by teaching is the best method. :pray:

6 Likes

I would also like to join:+1:
S.C : 9cqqc8:smiley:
C.S : 1 DAY 5 HRS 5 MINS 59 SECS:fire::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

5 Likes

@Finding_Myself Don’t think I’ve been call out like this before. I’ll help of course.

I love you but I can’t learn it for you brother

1 Like

I’m interested what should I need to do for it.

@StrawHatLuffy @VARAD @Lefty101
Please read the first post if you are interested

1 Like

Welcome to the club @the_resilient_one bro!

Assignment till Friday 22 Hrs

Read chapter 1 Introduction of Easypeasy book.
Link below:

Answer the following questions:

Q1. Why the Author has written the book? (50 words)

Q2. 3 important points to keep in mind before reading the book further

Q3. What would we gain by reading this book? (40 words)

Q4. Why author claims this book is different? (30 Words)

@the_resilient_one @Finding_Myself @Lastminuteman @TheBigSP @erenyaeger
Myself included.

7 Likes

Ok then i am joining this challenge
Sc icnkli
Current streak 44 days
:pray:

2 Likes

Great!! Fill the form and plz send it to me by DM. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes