Mentorship University (Mentors Admissions open)

@slavery Bro! Plz tell why you relapsed? Because you joined the group 12 hrs before? Yesterday.
Also tell in which challenges you are taking part.

Sir @medicomonk have read my admission form

2 Likes

Day 3 completed on 30 September

@Lastminuteman @TheBigSP @erenyaeger @Plantaznik47

Guys! Waiting for your reply.

1 Like

Welcome @VARAD to MU!! Tell me in which classes to appoint you.
Donā€™t forget the assignment. Read previous post. Deadline- Friday 22 hrs.

1 Like

Which guidelines @medicomonk I am not getting

Go to post number 17- 18.

1 Like

I would love to join :100:

1. Philosophy class
  2. Personality development class
  3. Sports class
1 Like

My current streak 3days 2hrs 19mins.

@erenyaeger and @Finding_Myself

As an art assignment, Iā€™ll give you something easy since itā€™s the first one. Just sketch any one household object, be it a chair or a table or vase. It doesnā€™t matter. What Iā€™ll be looking for is line work alone. You donā€™t have to bother with shading as of now. Just make sure your lines and curves are good.

As a basic instruction, Iā€™ll tell you this much. Try to warm up before you draw. I mean warm up your shoulders and wrist. And practice lines and curves before you draw. And try to not erase a lot. The idea behind this is to learn from the mistakes you make. You should draw the basic shapes first. Then draw an outline of the object over it. Then draw the rough sketch over it. Make a rough sketch 2 over that one and finally make the final lines sharper.

Itā€™s not very complicated. If you have any doubts, drop a text here or dm

4 Likes

@medicomonk Iā€™m so sorry. Actually I didnā€™t relapse but I thought of restarting the streak by this morning so that I could start with genuine concious as I reseted the counter.

2 Likes

Iā€™m taking part on these following challenges:

1. Philosophy Class
  2. Art Class
  3. Meditation and spirituality
1 Like

ALSO ATTENTION ALL STUDENTS OF PHILOSOPHY AND SPORTS

Iā€™ll be holding a discussion on philosophy tomorrow around the same time and physical fitness lesson on the day after. Iā€™ll be holding classes one subject per day so itā€™s not all cramped up. Peaceā€‹:v::handshake::handshake::handshake:

6 Likes

@GOVIND-19 This good?

5 Likes

This is cool bro! Very nice.

1 Like

Iā€™m having some urgesā€¦ I got frustrated at a game and I felt like relapsing because thatā€™s usually my go-toā€¦ I need some support(update: I relapsed)

@ChristianMan , not my challenge, but I think Iā€™m getting youā€¦ I had huge urges during the day, throughout the day, but Iā€™ve resisted by basically trying my best to divert myself to other things, possibly useful thingsā€¦ Hope youā€™ll manage to do that to!

As Iā€™m going to sleep, I wish you strong will! Youā€™ll fight this off, brother!

1 Like

@Finding_Myself
Sorry to hear that. Tell me how long you played the game and at what hour? Do you always relapse under stress? Did you watch Po**?

I have an idea regarding relapses, Iā€™ll share it today evening.
Donā€™t forget the assignment. Itā€™s important.

1 Like

Thank you, @medicomonk ! I love this concept, itā€™s a pleasure to be a part of it.

I would like to join subjects 1 and 3 (Philosophy and Meditation).
As for my current streak, itā€™s 7 days and 13 hours.

Last but not least, I would like to take this opportunity to invite some people that may be interested in taking on this challenge: @drago , @prothekter_aden , @stopper , @Mejora

4 Likes

Assignment 1- Easypeasy book

A1. To enable you to stop ā– ā– ā– ā–  immediately, painlessly and permanently without willpower or any sense of deprivation or sacrifice.
Because it is needed in these times. Unfortunately we are getting raped (sorry to use the word) by the po** companies and we are in illusion that we are enjoying. In reality, we are being enjoyed.

A2. 1. Do not jump chapters
2. Do not fear the book
3. If you canā€™t quit po** after reading this book, it means you havenā€™t understood it properly. Read again.

A3. We would learn how we could get our freedom in our hand without any sacrifice.
We will experience that getting free from addiction is actually fun and painfree.
We will learn that to go through the process without feeling po** deprived.

A4. Because this book donā€™t uses conventional methods. This book will let us overcome our fear and clear the misconceptions we have regardingā€¦ everything.

Mentees who wonā€™t complete their assignment will see the mark :waning_gibbous_moon::last_quarter_moon::new_moon: respectively after 1,2 and 3rd Week Assignments.
After 3rd week, if you get :new_moon:, youā€™re out from the MU. You wonā€™t be getting admission again.

If you canā€™t complete the assignments, message the Mentor with reasons.

Main thing is that you be serious about completing them.

1 Like