4 Likes

6 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

3 Likes

4 Likes

When fapstronauts bomb a p**n studio :sunglasses:

12 Likes

Is this the thread that is suppsed to have the funny memes about PMO, relapse, etc to help people from getting depressed after a relapse, or am I in the wrong place. Because I’m not seeing any funny anything to lift my spirits.

2 Likes

Memes aren’t supposed to be funny. They show the truth.

4 Likes

@Hubinho I agree that humor is not required to merit a meme, was simply inquiring if this was the thread dedicated to humorous memes that are designed to lift people’s mood after a relapse. Mainly because I could use something to make me smile, and if this is not that thread, I would need to go find it. That is all

1 Like

Bro, please have a look at initial posts. We are almost out of memes. That is why the topic name was modified.

There are a hell lot of funny memes in the initial posts. They are the cream taken out of the whole internet. So please do not criticise us like that.

1 Like

@AnkitK Not critcising, just seeing if I was in the correct place. There are over 1000 posts on this thread, did not want to scroll through all of them just to find out I was in the wrong place anyway.

1 Like

2x90q8

2 Likes

2xbm16

4 Likes

@AnkitK This is the worst place to be a jerk, I thought the whole point of this was to help each other out. I’m literally saying that I’m having a problem with relapses and depression and your response is to call me lazy and get mad because I asked about a thread? No, I did not know you could just jump to the beginning of the thread. Yes, I agree that since we established that it is the same thread (although a simple yes or no would have been preferable) I laughed a lot when I read the stuff at the top as well. Which is the entire reason I went on a search to find the thread again. I was even considering getting a meme generator and making some content for it once I got there, because I wanted to help folks too. But dang, I’ll go find something else. Sorry for disturbing the peace with a question.

4 Likes

Okay, you can find something better. Sorry, we could not help you. Good luck!

1 Like

3 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

1 Like