Memes & Motivational Images

20 Likes

I would rather do nofap boy

38 Likes

49 Likes

35 Likes

Yaar ye topic mujhe dikhta kyu nahi tha. I did not mute it. Then, why was it not visible? :thinking:

5 Likes

I think the topic was probably down in the list and you didn’t go that deep in the forum

2 Likes

But man, everything comes up with new posts.

3 Likes

I am not sure about it because I am able to see every topic even old ones. You should ask taher about this. Atleast it is visible now, and if it is not visible you can simply search the name ‘Upload Your Memes’ in the search bar.

1 Like

It is visible now. :grin::grin: I have selected ‘Watching’ in the thread options. The forum seemed inactive without this. I suddenly found this due to exponentially increasing likes of @Thedevil :pray: in the users section. I thought, “Where is he posting?”

6 Likes

33 Likes

#TSeriesWillWinInTheEnd

6 Likes

Don’t worry guys, it was just a myth, I guess :sweat_smile:

36 Likes

:thinking::roll_eyes::hushed::roll_eyes:
Is that true I read about it but

2 Likes

It is a myth.nofap decreases the chances of prostate cancer, while frequent ejaculation will increase the risk of prostate cancer

Its proven by many studies

21 Likes

59 Likes

Dont think that doing nofap for 100 days will make you a badass alpha.

You need to work on yourself

Learn to live alone,learn to make your own path,learn how to never give up even after taking many hits

Stop being a pussy and man up!

68 Likes

I am on day 3 right now so I am slave but soon I will be a warrior. Btw I have noticed you memes are becoming more serious than funny.

6 Likes

I can make both funny and serious meme
You tell me what kind of meme you like

3 Likes

I was just saying, you have the freedom to post anything you want. Your memes are really good I like your creativity my friend. Best of luck with your nofap :smiling_face::ok_hand::+1:

5 Likes

All hail killmonger!

30 Likes