Memes & Motivational Images

Why i can not download pictures

1 Like

Idk, check your dm
Shhsshsh

Yes brother unlike other anime I would rather show a warning sign to people who plan on watching it :joy::joy::joy: moreover it’s not yet complete, reading manga itself pushed me to depths of depression :joy::joy::joy: to think of what the same thing taken as anime series would do to me :no_mouth::no_mouth::no_mouth: guess gonna die of sorrow at the end images

2 Likes

Take a screen shot instead :grin::grin:, that works for me evertime @Skx009

2 Likes

Do watch guys

4 Likes

101 Things To Do Instead Of Looking At P*rn
:point_down:t2::point_down:t2::point_down:t2:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1P8pqcFa9J9h15oixE6ryJKLL7T6oUBjz/view?usp=drivesdk

2 Likes

One of my strong urges were destroyed by watching this video. Hope this helps you too.
Headphones recommended

6 Likes

17 Likes

19 Likes

I Agree 100% , Atack on Titan is a great anime and great soundtrack this anime has

2 Likes

What fappers think Masturbation makes us

What Masturbation actually makes us
download

10 Likes

Man, this is Funny Lol

I like how in the first photo all the Avengers are secretly looking towards the left as if someone put a billboard with nofap benefits written on it up there.

8 Likes

Wow that’s a very good interpretation. Tbh I didn’t thought about that. :joy: :joy: @Ash_Matt

4 Likes

Hey y’all, join my discord! Link => NoFap Kings and Queens

19 Likes

11 Likes

6 Likes

Everyone is flexing their Jawline…

2 Likes

THIS WILL SURELY GIVE YOU HOPE I PROMISE :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Copied from 365 Days with self discipline

On the Importance of Habits

Success is actually a short race — a sprint fueled by discipline just long enough for habit to kick in and take over.
—Gary Keller 20

Habits are like magical powers. The moment they kick in, you no longer need more than perhaps a modicum of self-discipline every now and then to continue performing the same action on a regular basis. What originally was extremely difficult to do is now something you largely do automatically, with little thought or willpower.
When something becomes a part of your routine, resistance drops to nearly zero. The challenging part is forming a new habit. Research suggests that it takes anywhere from 18 to 254 days 21 to form a new habit, with 66 days being the average time (not 21 days, as the common knowledge goes). When working on your goals, remind yourself that it’s the first months that will be the hardest. Once the proper habits kick in, things will get easier.

Remember that in the long term, only habits — and their subsequent permanent changes in lifestyle and identity— can ensure lasting success. Consequently, it’s key to think in terms of lifelong routines .

As long as you’re jumping from one two-week diet to another instead of establishing new nutritional habits, you’re destined to regain weight. As long as you’re switching between different six-week workout programs to lose some weight — and not thinking of exercise as a permanent part of your weekly routine — sooner or later, you’ll revert to inactivity.

Analyze your goals and assess whether your plans employ self-discipline to help you build a habit or if you’re using self-control as a means of temporarily sustaining an impermanent change.

3 Likes