1 Like

images (2)

14 Likes

It is for 20 character

1 Like

Few minutes later

SAVE_20210730_121644

1 Like

This message has been edited many times in the effort of inserting gifs, how do you guys insert gifs ? I can’t insert any :confounded::confounded::confounded:

1 Like

10 Likes

You can only images. To insert GIF. You need to have them in your MY Files or Files Explorer. Lol. You really tried??? It’s so funny imagining any guy doing things and he fails. (Over mobile) :joy::joy:

Yes :smiling_face::smiling_face:, ended in Great failure :x::x::x::x::x:

1 Like

SAVE_20210730_121644

Actually this wallpaper quote inspired me as I’m currently facing that kinda of scenario in my studies as well other aspects, but this really doesn’t need to exist for the sake of my problem with inserting gifs :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Aww but thats such a cute, lovely and adorable fursuit

In nature, Animals tend to get scared of Colorful Animal species

Why?
Because naturally, colorful animals or insects tend to be poisonous

Animals tend to be afraid of fursuits because these are both, colorful, unknown, taller/bigger than them, and with animal appearance. Therefore, their fear is a natural reaction, they feel they’re in real danger of being poisoned

If you wonder why fursuits and fursonas are colorful, well it is because through color’s psychology we can express our emotions and how we normally feel

(My fursona’s colors are mainly orange & white, and soon I’ll make him some draws wearing blue clothes)

Here’s a meme so my post won’t get deleted (you could distract yourself reading all that interesting information though) it’s always cool to learn something about anything

descarga

513c815b2d298

emoji-14

8 Likes

13 Likes

8 Likes

14 Likes

21 Likes