Memes & Motivational Images

Fuck. You never know man. You never know.

4 Likes

wondered how come no one used this template here

13 Likes

This is how people tackle Urges in Anime …! :fire::fist_right:

No triggers :white_check_mark::handshake:
#Tokyoghoul

10 Likes

10 Likes

It would take me a life time to do that many pushups and by the time I finish them I would be old enough that I can’t even think of fapping, good advice :+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

This scene was one of the awesome scene from tokyo ghoul :rofl: :rofl:
Amon was fatherzoned :rofl: jk

3 Likes

That’s what I got from the scene. Not a joke. That’s reality :joy::joy:.
P. S. I haven’t watched Tokyo Ghoul.

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl: Fccckkkk…! From where do you find such words…#Fatherzoned :sweat_smile::joy:
Ye badhiya tha

2 Likes

I have seen this word somewhere before so it hit me when i saw this scene :rofl:

2 Likes

How can I post my own stuff here. I mean do I have to reply everytime to post something?

2 Likes

I got it this is my image

10 Likes

you can share/make memes and motivational stuff in this thread

1 Like

8 Likes

YouTube just recommended me this, I died laughing. Oh man :rofl:, took me a while to get the joke though
@GOVIND-19 this is another level for ‘that’s what she said’, I always thought there was something fishy about this line.
@rewire_user relatable?

11 Likes

Yooooooooooooooo​:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: that was epic!:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

i am getting lots of kingdom coom videos too… :\
lol

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::drum::trumpet::violin::violin::trumpet::notes::joy::joy::joy::fire::fire:

1 Like

Fcccccckkkk…! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::joy::joy::joy: This is a video that made laugh like crazy in the 1 sec itself, Amazing bro…:fire::100: That last blast was a synchronized attack, lyrics matched with the ending blast “When You Feel” :sweat_smile::joy::joy::rofl:
This is my Kingdom “■■■” :joy::+1:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy: exactly on beat

Ikrrr :joy:

out of likes :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

I think y’all have seen this

9 Likes