Memes & Motivational Images

Sou fã do Freeza, e curto como ele desestrutura o psicológico do inimigo. E uma coisa que adimiro no Goku, que parece similar ao nofap, é que ele sempre se supera .

1 Like
7 Likes

Look if you can identify yourself with one of these:

“I know exactly retaining my seed benefits me more than releasing it (for lust).”

"I build up streaks for a acouple days/weeks…and once or twice even for months… but I still end up in this sh*thole of PMO again. "

"I experienced some of the benefits myself and still give in to my lust sometime, destructively. "

As you can see, you are not alone my bro.

Its been 2 years now since I’m on this journey and in 2019 I retained for over 120 days. This was the craziest time of my adulthood so far.

I want to share something with you that might help you if you can identify yourself with some of the statements that I just made:

See, imagine your dream is to be a professional football player and one day you wake up and someone tell you “come with me, I will let you experience you dream life today”. You got nothing to lose so you go with him and by the time you’re back in bed you just think “Bro wtf, that was the best day ever. I didnt know I can live a life like this”

From this day on you will never accept anything less as “good enough”. Things and circumstances that doesnt concern the people around you become not good enough for you. Your limits expand.

You know whats possible for YOU now.

Not because you read it, not because someone told you but because you experience it with your own body and mind.

Now back to Semen Retention:

After experiencing these changes and “new reality” when you were retaining for quite a while, you beat yourself up everytime you relapse now because u are stopping youself from getting back to that high. Everytime you relapse you tell yourself that ur weak, that youre disgusting…

Still you go again. You say “I dont give up, no matter how long it’ll take”.

You see thats your conscious mind.

But by beating yourself up everytime you fail your subconscious mind thinks “oh yeah, try it but you will not get far. we both know in a couple weeks u wanna watch P*** again or as soon as that B***h hit u up you’re down tf”

You are setting yourself up for failure.

To end this Post I want to give you an alternative approach:

Decide that you don’t want to experience the same results you’re getting now, but you want to experience new ones. Thats why you’re gonna start taking different actions.

Say this every morning after you wake up and every night before bed.

Your subconsious now will start to look for things that were there before, but went unnoticed because it was looking for stimulations to give in your lust.

I know you might not wanna believe this, but THE PROGRAM (in your mind) is stronger than your Thoughts.

Start rewriting it. Start now! The key is repitition.

Source : u/ilovecake99 , r/semenretention (Reddit).

6 Likes

22 Likes

I made some more

This one makes me feel guilty ;-; ↑

27 Likes

Really like this ones :joy:. You are really good in making memes @Alpaco

3 Likes

These are fucking Awesome :heart: ! @Alpaco

Man your memes are just lit ! :fire::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

8 Likes

pp (very soft) :joy: too good @Alpaco

pp is pianissimo. Play very soft. Next time I see this…I’ll remember xDD

5 Likes

after many days a new stock… :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

Me feeling an urge
Everybody Donot

That was hilarious WITH EYES TOUCHING :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

5 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: