Memes & Motivational Images

Awesome !! keep these coming …

2 Likes

But for fappers
Tomorrow comes

4 Likes

Okay guys I’m not sure how this is motivational but this shows that people can be degraded to a very low level if they continue down this path. Also it’s a meme so…

12 Likes

Look !! :thinking::roll_eyes:
I know that for someone can tell me absolutely not and you have to fight over and over the last second of your breath … but the quote of today is neccerary for someone who wants to be and he already tried to pray and tried many things to be and no answer of when or where he will find his success , himself ( He is strong man and doesn’t belong for a comfort , believe me !! :smiling_face: )
Sometimes you don’t understand that God wants you to believe , to be calm (I’m sorry for myself to not being in that and all the time and specially this time I quick all what I need , I want what for now , that’s not right , and not polite also )

To be strong is not the essential , do you know why because you can have a real fight with someone and you have the weakness in your muscle and you won , can you tell me why ??

Yes :sweat_smile::point_up: , there are a special straingth guys , in your soul in your invisible place when you are being alone , it is so different , you can find it specially when you are very tired and talk to God …
So I want all of you to appreciate and to find that place , the place of leaders guys who doing something in the immediate time & in the right situation

Focus on your goals because strong is not a goal …strong is a result …
Appreciation and acceptance the value of life .

6 Likes

Does not apply to everyone.

1 Like

I understand your concept but in the beginng of this quote I said that is a need for time to feel calm and recharge your energy .

1 Like

I’m sorry I do not see how the highlighted sentence relates with what you’re trying to convey

1 Like

18 Likes

Haha great one dude​:rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Plz dont paste animal sex. I have a animal fetish. Try to understand.

1 Like

STAY STRONG :muscle:

16 Likes

That 's ok :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

Okay brother peace :innocent:

3 Likes

14 Likes

RNFetchBlobTmp_axtw51l9ev0tf3548c9rpl

8 Likes

Hey friend tiger. I have a fetish of asses. Plz try to understand. Dont use such words. A humble request. Instead of ass. Say only do hard work. Ass is a vulgar slang. What do you say ?

3 Likes

18 Likes

20200903_103703

14 Likes

10 Likes

Face your Fears

Be Strong.

12 Likes