Mayur's Daily Nofap Journal

DAY 0
I am beginning my journey from today with all motivation and confidence. It will be a real test for me to see how far I will go.
Nevertheless, my first target is 3 Days only.
I have already relapsed today so day 0.
Your comments are welcomed.

3 Likes

This is the best thing you are doing!
If you stay in touch with this forum, you will surely be benifitted!
Lets go!

1 Like

Yes buddy. Trying my best. I am sick of this habit.
Want to get over this.

1 Like

Do your best and don’t get caught in the chaser effect :v::fire:

1 Like

Day 1 almost done. I started my journey yesterday only to relapse late at night. Was very depressed afterwards but firm to bounce back the very next day. I was busy today watching cricket matches so mind was in control throughout the day. Could’ve utilized my time in studying but it’s okay, not the time to go too hard ri8 now as first week is always toughest to get through. So it’s been fine first day. I however have to fight with thoughts that it’s month ending and start fresh from next month. It gets really tough to resist. Brain continuously screams for ‘one last relapse’. Will have fight that. See ya.

Completed 20 hrs while writing this. I have decided to celebrate small victories than to aim for bigger ones only to never achieve them.
A clean day so far. Will try to do some study now. Will be back in 4 hrs when I reach DAY 1.
Jay Shri Krishna!

1 Like

As said before, I have completed DAY 1.
DAY 2 Loading…
Will be back tomorrow.
Thank You for your support throughout.
Jay Shri Krishna!

DAY 2 completed.
Tough day to be honest with you. Had lot of confusion n numbness, experienced withdrawl symptoms too but resisted hard. I had last time reached Day 3 almost 3-4 months ago. But it’s ok. I am taking it slowly ri8 now. Focusing on small goals, trying to stay as much as busy.
Will be back tomorrow.
Jay Shri Krishna!

1 Like

jai shree krisna :pray:t2: :pray:t2:

1 Like

DAY 3 Completed.
This day was way more tougher than previous one. Stretching it so hardly now. Had to do mantra chanting coz I am a spritual person and trust in God. Had experienced morning wood, mood swings whole afternoon followed by headaches but stood strong throughout.
The unwanted record of last 3 months has been broken.
Jay Shri Krishna!