Master of Hard Mode

@D_hong03

Dear future Masters and readers. Day 30 and feeling good.

I just actually wanna say Happy new year and I wish you guys all the best for this year.

Stay strong guys and good luck and stay awesome!!!

3 Likes

Day 1 here!

Just got started yesterday after watching things. That’s my first relapse and I don’t want to relapse again.

Let’s do this.

1 Like

Hi there @Archytus welcome to the forum. Unfortunately the entries are closed for the challenge, but you are more then welcome to follow along with the challenge and post stuff for motivation.

I don’t wanna discourage you, because you too can reach that 100 day goal and I want you to achieve it. I don’t want you to feel left out or feel that you are beeing ignored or shoved to one side. No hard feelings bro!

I want you to feel free in this forum and I want you to participate in it. There is an awesome challenge you can join if your interested : The mini challenge.

Stay strong, awesome and good luck!

2 Likes

Okay, thank you for that.

@Pierretomas181 your last seen is about a month ago…seems like you have left this forum.

You have 10 days to respond, and if you did not respond within 10 days, you’ll be eliminated due to inactivity!

Elimination no.16 @udi

You were doing great, what led to your relapse brother…?

What about those who are inactive? @Martial_Beast

1 Like

Day 50 in my sights going to own it! Almost halfway there! Good luck and stay strong and awesome

4 Likes

@Pierretomas181 you are eliminated due to inactivity!

@DevH You are not updating your streak on the scoreboard. Your ‘last seen’ was about 20 days ago. Are you still with us?

Seems like you have left this forum.
You have 10 days to respond, and if you did not respond within 10 days, you’ll be eliminated due to inactivity!

3 Likes

:no_entry_sign:Eliminated due to inactivity!! @DevH

Day 60 here I come!!!

1 Like

4 Likes

Had a very weird nightfall last night. It induced a major urge last night just as it happend luckily I just did a cleanup and went back to sleep. Day 67 day 70 just outta reach but I’ll get there for sure no backing down!!

3 Likes

https://rewirecompanion.com/t/2020-unik-new-challenging-group-dare-to-challenge-you-can-do-better-if-you-believe-that-you-can/18325?u

Last 5 days for you @Martial_Beast! Well done keep it going bro you are almost there!!

Last quarter for me! Getting excited to get there. With the minor bumps in the road, but can’t quit now!

Let’s go for the title!! Stay strong and awesome!

2 Likes

:tada::tada::tada: Congrats @Martial_Beast for reaching the title Master of hard mode. :medal_sports::medal_sports:.

What is the next thing you wanna achieve and also give some of our readers a bit of tips please?

All the best to you and our readers! :tada::tada::tada:

1 Like