Master Challenge

No probs @vickyx get it together all the best

1 Like

Its cool @vickyx… Good luck on your journey.

I am looking for a moderator that can keep an eye on scoreboard, edit it, someone thats regular and someone that understood the rules… Do let me know :blush:

Edited the scoreboard, check it out guys… Let me know if anyone relapsed, during this challenge 2.

Challenge 3 of season 1 has started today… Good luck!!

1 Like

Hey, I had relapsed in challenge #2. So that’s a thumbs down. But excited for this new start!
On to challenge #3!! :partying_face::partying_face:

1 Like

Check in Day 9
Workout check
Cold shower check
Feeling great

1 Like

Bro can I join now

Please say bro
6ptk8r

1 Like

Do you wanna sort the scoreboard, so that higher points members will remain on top?

1 Like

Sure you can @mr.change

1 Like

Thats a good idea @vedsarkushwaha, but many here, have the same points, and its only challenge 3. Winner of the season will definitely be mentioned permanently on the scoreboard.

Check in Day 13
Workout check
No urges

1 Like

Could you add me please?
My sharing code: qoua33

1 Like

Done :+1: @user11233

Welcome and good luck!!

1 Like

Thank you. :grinning:

1 Like

I’m In, May I please :smiley:

1 Like

Yes you are in… @NonsenseJerome

Checking In for my DAY 1

1 Like

Challenge 3 was over on 23rd feb guys… I gave :+1: to everyone… Let me know if anyone has relapsed during the challenge.

Challenge 4 is on going and good luck to everyone!!

(also, if anyone is willing to be the moderator, let me know)

Also, a lot of people are inactive in the challenge. Almost 20 people got thumbs up on all three challenges. I hope its the case or they are not revealing their situation. But, while determining season winner, inactive people will be eliminated. Which means, They have to confirm if all these :+1: are right. All the top scorers will be contacted. If and only if, I get a response, I will put them on the scoreboard as a winner, if not second best will be choosen as the winner.

I am in!!:triumph: Let’s go!!

1 Like

Welcome… @Goku1122

1 Like