Marvel vs DC: Contest of Champions, Season 1 (Challenge Over)

Reminders:

1) No new matches will be assigned after 25.07.21…

2)Semis will start from 30.07.21…

Top two players from each side will enter semis…
(incase theres a tie in points…top four will be considered, paring 2 ppl as a group)

3) U all have been excellent so far…Keep going…

Bye for now

4 Likes

But what about those who joined late and never lost a match :broken_heart:

4 Likes

Yes brother…
Thus im arranging freeze program 2.0
It will commence soon.

Hope uve done well in ur exam

1 Like

It is what it is…Cant help it brother…

Season 2 will help u…

1 Like

Brother when will season 2 start ? Any idea.

3 Likes

After season 1 i intend to take some break… 15 days minimum…

Ill start it after my break

3 Likes

I Relapsed :x: Sorry guys

2 Likes

Daily Check-in Wolverine

2 Likes

Yes it is quite unfair… I can give a suggestion @ysub if someone has not lost any match but he is unable to make it to the semis then you can provide some extra points to them in next season… or maybe some other benefit… whatever you think is best to motivate them

4 Likes

Can’t we do this like we contest 40 days challange instead of 5 days for everyone (1 to 1) like a pyramid format and those who lost in that is out permanently in this way we can get the actual winner as well as give chance to everyone who played with all their heart and WHATS THE POINT IN HURRYING TO FIND A WINNER rest all to u …🤷🤷

3 Likes

Because we will feel like unemployed till next season

3 Likes

Huge words bro…
Great to see u all attached to this like this…

Thanks…

Now coming to the point

1. it is what it is… This game is intended to be like this… Its planned to be unfair to many… I wanted the championship in this format like the “sour grapes” story we heard in childhood…

2. this format is benifitting for those who are not stuck in chaser effect… So it will motivate one to not get stuck in such!

3. late comers have been excellent, no doubt in it, yet u guys will get no benifits…

"Why like this?? What kind of motivation is induced with this? " U may ask!

Next time i start this challenge in same format, u might skip it, thinking "it’s a waste of time, it has lots of loop holes… its not achievable… Its unfair for most of the part… "
Then again? U will skip it… Then again? U will skip it…
But one day u will say to urself… Its achievable… Ill give it a shot and ill win and show … that my friend is what i called confidence…
The stage where u know u have slim chances of winning and yet wanna take part is called true confidence and courage (According to me)…
And i wanna see that in all those taking part…
Not saying that u didn’t had such confidence before taking part here but i want u to accept it at this stage u r in and keep continuing that confidence in u…

Second season will be in teams format… Having same start and end dates for each individual… More information cannot be given now…

I intend to keep my challenge periods for short cause i might leave or take huge breaks from forum anytime.
Thus hurry…

End of the day this format is indeed not just ur streak but also other factors…in simple words…

“This format is a gambling”

4 Likes

U will not be unemployed for long…

We can start season 2 while semis are ongoing for season 1… Its possible.

N not to mention lot of other challenges going on in this forum already… @Keats and @Samaranjay @HealingSpade have their own challenges who r in this thread… Do check out theirs too… And of course others’ too

4 Likes

@ysub Salute to you bro. You have been doing this long challenge with such regularity and consistency.

5 Likes

Thanks @anon65589122

Skydlydlufludlufluhflyd

3 Likes

Thanks bro for consideration you are doing a great job hats off

3 Likes

Thanks @NOTTODAYRITIK

Pyktsoydlydlydlydlydlydlydly

3 Likes

U didn’t say how u did ur exam!

Pydpydpyddpdlydlyxlyx

3 Likes

Its okay…
U r having a great schedule and clarity and plan…
Stick to them… Ull succeed eventually…Dont give up… Keep going…

1 Like

@Strong_one you have won this match well done batman.

Im down for a rematch if @ysub assigns it to us

2 Likes