Marvel vs DC: Contest of Champions, Season 1 (Challenge Over)

Yup … Im with 103°F fever :joy::joy::joy:
Will do once i recover

6 Likes

Take care bhai and rest as much and possible

3 Likes

Bro! Take care!!!
Don’t sweat about the challenge, be sure to take proper rest and get well soon our dear

HULK!

4 Likes

Take care of yourself, brother! I wish better for you.

5 Likes

Take care bro.
Dads SC nfj

3 Likes

A wonderful challenge by @Keats
There are still some spots open
Those interested please give a look guys.

5 Likes

CONCLUSION SESSION:

The final winners of Marvel vs DC, Contest of Champions:

Thor @JonSnow001

Captain Marvel @DinesKumarjc7

Spiderman @loser12

Wolverine @HealingSpade

wolverine

Loki @GOVIND-19

What a wonderful journey it has been guys… Its time to say goodbye though…

Every participant here… May u all achieve addiction free happy life… Adios.

11 Likes

This thread is officially ended now!

4 Likes

18 days to go for

Marvel vs Dc season 2: Multiverse of Madness

images (3)

:mantelpiece_clock::mantelpiece_clock::mantelpiece_clock::mantelpiece_clock::mantelpiece_clock::mantelpiece_clock::mantelpiece_clock::mantelpiece_clock::mantelpiece_clock::mantelpiece_clock::mantelpiece_clock::mantelpiece_clock:

10 Likes

Thanks again for this amazing challenge, brother @ysub!! It was amazing to be able to be a part of that.
Congratulations to the winners @JonSnow001, @DinesKumarjc7, @loser12 and @GOVIND-19!

10 Likes

Just getting ready for action .

:spider:

5 Likes

16 days to go :mantelpiece_clock::mantelpiece_clock::mantelpiece_clock::mantelpiece_clock::mantelpiece_clock::mantelpiece_clock::mantelpiece_clock::mantelpiece_clock:

3 Likes

Ab maja aayega na bhidu!

2 Likes

15 days to go :mantelpiece_clock::mantelpiece_clock::mantelpiece_clock::mantelpiece_clock::mantelpiece_clock::mantelpiece_clock::mantelpiece_clock::mantelpiece_clock:

4 Likes

14 days to go :mantelpiece_clock::mantelpiece_clock::mantelpiece_clock::mantelpiece_clock::mantelpiece_clock::mantelpiece_clock::mantelpiece_clock::mantelpiece_clock::mantelpiece_clock::mantelpiece_clock:

4 Likes

After 14 days:-

3 Likes

13 days to go :mantelpiece_clock::mantelpiece_clock::mantelpiece_clock::mantelpiece_clock::mantelpiece_clock::mantelpiece_clock::mantelpiece_clock::mantelpiece_clock::mantelpiece_clock:

4 Likes

i’ll take Shaktimaan

in season 2 i’ll be taking him… idc if he doesn’t belong to Marvel or DC… you guys take him anywhere you want… btw @ysub when is season 2 starting…

6 Likes

Ummmmm… 13 days to go… :grinning::grinning::grinning:

2 Likes

Shaktimaan . The all time favourite hero. :fist_right::fist_right::fist_right:

2 Likes