Marvel vs DC: Contest of Champions, Season 1 (Challenge Over)

Thanks @GOVIND-19
Appreciate it… All the best for ur semis…

May be i should also let u guys know how this forum helped me too…

Ill share it in evening…

Thanks again @GOVIND-19

5 Likes

Appreciate the Effort @ysub, Keep up the Good Work.

4 Likes

Man, This is sooo cooolll…:fire::fire::fire::100::100::v: Thanks Buddy.

4 Likes

@ysub

LOVE YOU BRO :purple_heart:

YOU TOOK SO MUCH EFFORT AND TIME FOR THE BETTERMENT OF OUR COMMUNITY.

THANK YOU SO MUCH BROTHER. GOD BLESS YOU WITH HAPPINESS.

WITH GOD’S GRACE AND WITH THE HELP OF THE MOTIVATION RECEIVED FROM THIS COMMUNITY I WAS ABLE TO REACH 91 DAYS TODAY :fire::fire::fire::fire: WHICH IS THE HIGHEST I HAVE EVER REACHED IN MY LIFE.

Once again Thank you.

Yours lovingly
Mr. ForgetMeNot (don’t you dare forget me :rofl:)

WISH YOU GODSPEED :fire:

7 Likes

Nah!! :grinning::grinning::grinning:

Lydlydlydlyxlyxlggzlzlyslgzlyzlgz

2 Likes

Kinda!! :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Thanks big bro…for those encouraging and kind words…

7 Likes

Thankyou brother @ysub for conducting such a great challenge… I would have participated at the very beginning but I couldn’t sign up an account at that time. It was excellently conducted… Appreciate your hard work

4 Likes

truely speaking you have a large part in all our success you give me a initial start through constant challanges and now I am able to maintain my streak just because you kickstarted me A BIG THANK U PLEASE REMEMBER ME IF THERE IS GOING TO BE SEASON 2

4 Likes

thankyou @ysub for the smooth conduction of this season kudos to your hardwork and dedication!!! alas i missed the semis but it was great fun and learning:)

4 Likes

Thanks @WalKir @NOTTODAYRITIK @RT2700

Thanks for those kind words… N yes looking forward to work with u guys again… Thanks brothers.

5 Likes

@ysub thanks alot brother for making this wonderful Challenge

4 Likes

Thanks ironman… All the best… Give ur best

3 Likes

What a classic representation. Love it.
Respect for your hard work and consistency.
:pray::pray::pray:

3 Likes

Don’t know why but this is a kind of emotional ending. I promise to give my best next time bro. Best of luck to all in semi

6 Likes

Thanks @Strong_one n @Probably2

All the best to u guys

2 Likes

Hats off too you @ysub for putting so much of efforts in the challenge… I joined your challenge the very first day I joined this app… and since then I’m clean… and a big credit goes to you brother… I’ll do my best in the semis and looking forward to second season… take proper rest brother and let’s start the next season then

5 Likes

@ysub By the way bro. Are you from South India…just curious… If I’m not being too nosy

3 Likes

Yes I’m from Hyderabad, Telangana

5 Likes

Sure @loser12
Thanks buddy

4 Likes

@ysub Damn have to add in resume. Nofap rank.

4 Likes