Marvel vs DC: Contest of Champions, Season 1 (Challenge Over)

Hello everyone
Since I am the first to achieve 100 points I believe I own you guys a speech so here it is.

First I like to thank @ysub for the effort in making this challenge and keep it going. And I like to thank you all for putting your best to quit this addiction and help each other.
Remember brothers that you have made the right decision to stop wasting your seeds on some pixels dont you ever doubt that. I have just hit 50 days and I can assure you its legit and you are going to feel awesome just have patience.

Second For anyone out there looking for help here is my advice. We all start cool and okay until the urges hit. So here is what you need to do.

1. Dont fight the urge but rather embrace it take the time to convince yourself that you dont need to do it.

2. Remember that its all temporary whether you choose to contain the urge or relapse both of the pain and relief wont last so would you rather endure the pain to gain all the benefits or would you give up to relax for a moment and lose all your effort ?

3. Whenever the urge hits hard close your eyes focus on your breath and repeat in your mind no peeking, no peeking, no peeking. Until it fades away. As peeking is always the first step of a relapse so focus only on avoiding peeking and you will never have to worry on relapsing because simply this way you will never ever look at the road of failure.

4. Get up and start doing something. Most of us will say Im not motivated to take actions. Thats right you are not. Wanna know why ? Because actions bring motivation not the other way around.
    Start working on something you have always wanted. You will see that its not as hard as you thought and then you will feel motivated to keep doing what you started. And the more you succeed the more motivated you become.

Hope this helps. All the best to all of you the best community online.
Cheers
Joker.

16 Likes

Well said…
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

7 Likes

I love this phase😅. The real joker stuff.

You are right man @ali4th. That’s the key…

Well said…
:clap::clap::clap:

5 Likes

Yea boi, i 'll fight this :triumph::muscle:

2 Likes

Daily check-in
@ysub knows the day :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Great speech, @ali4th. You’re an example for all of us.

3 Likes

3rd day of ur match :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Looks like i cant post pictures today also!! :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Will try to do for next matches brothers… Please dont mind. (I know u r all reasonable fellas but still, i was the one who pumped hopes… Sorry)

5 Likes

Chill bro you are already doing a lot for us… take proper rests pls…

5 Likes

Thanks :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

@ysub @Winter_Soldier @HealingSpade

Thank you all for the positive replies
We are gonna make it all of us :v::sunglasses:

5 Likes

Marvel League

Results:

Match no 75 Wolverine vs Venom (Wolverine)

Keep fighting venom… Keep fighting…

2 Likes

Daily Check-In :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark:

4 Likes

Marvel League

Match 86 from: 23.06.21 7 AM to: 28.06.21 06:59 AM

Wolverine (@HealingSpade ) vs Venom (@Dean_Ambrose )

Rematch!!! New results??

3 Likes

DC League

Results:

Match no 72 Michael Demiurgos vs Shazam (TIE)
Match no 82 Jonah Hex vs Green Lantern (Jonah Hex)
Match no 86 Robin vs Deadshot (Deadshot)

Keep fighting hard boys…

5 Likes

DC League

Match 89 from: 23.06.21 7 AM to: 28.06.21 06:59 AM

Deadshot (@MrFlipy ) vs Jonah Hex (@TheJedinator13 )

Who will aim better this time??

4 Likes

DC League

Match 90 from: 23.06.21 7 AM to: 28.06.21 06:59 AM

Robin (@read) vs Michael Demiurgos (@debellator)

Another immortal vs mortal… Who will proove a point?

3 Likes

DC League

Match 91 from: 23.06.21 7 AM to: 28.06.21 06:59 AM

Green Lantern (@VARAD) vs Shazam (@masterofemotions)

Will vs Bill!

3 Likes

Bro you are putting a lot effort in the challenge … Thanks for that bro and regarding pictures if u get free time for it then it’s okay otherwise no need to do this in your working hours … it’s all good :fire::fire:even without the pictures :+1::+1::+1::fire::fire:

7 Likes

Daily Checkin Antivenom

2 Likes