𝗦𝗧𝗨𝗗𝗬 π—–π—›π—”π—Ÿπ—Ÿπ—˜π—‘π—šπ—˜ 𝙅𝙐𝙇 [π„ππ“π‘πˆπ„π’ πŽππ„π]

You can write your daily study time here bro…

2 Likes

10th March - 5.5 hours
11th March - 4 hours :grimacing:
Getting lazy af…

3 Likes

11th March β†’ 8.5 Hours
A bit better day …ducked those urges, conquered the nasty temptation.
Studied decent hours, while also organizing some resources for further practice.

3 Likes

Studied for 8 hrs yesterday guys (11 Mar)

2 Likes

12th march:3hrs 30mins

2 Likes

Studied 8 hrs today guys…

1 Like

I am having my boards tomorrow. Wish me all the best my Bros.

2 Likes

12th March
Didn’t study today :disappointed:

2 Likes

Good luck bro…give your best :+1:t2::v:t2::fire:

2 Likes

All the Best buddy. You’ll clear them with exceptional marks :maple_leaf:

3 Likes

All the best bro @rajameghanan . Slay it

2 Likes

Hey guys. The exam was good. Though the one marks seem to be tough, I managed to write them correctly. But, I wrote a grammar part wrongly even I have another option to write it perfectly :person_facepalming: There could be few spelling mistakes. That’s it. Gonna prepare for the English exam which will be on 15 March.

5 Likes

Back after 2 days of mixed feelings.

12th March β†’ 6 Hours
A classic sunday for me, attempted two tests , got good results and analyzed one of them.

13th March β†’ 9.5 Hours
Although, good no. of hours ,but I could’ve pulled off more with a restriction on one of my casual interests.

2 Likes

Mar 12 :3hr 30mins
Mar 13 :6hr
Mar 14 :5hr 30mins

2 Likes

14th March β†’ 6 Hours
Low for my standards, however, it triggered due to some family issues and my own laziness+indiscipline.

13 March- 7 Β½ hrs
14 March- 10 hrs

1 Like

English exam today guys. Wish me.

2 Likes

You got this bro! English toh vese bhi easy hi hota hπŸ€£β€¦last din padh k chle gye hoge toh bhi ache marks aa jayengeπŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Don’t know hindi bro. But I could understand that you are telling me English is easy.

3 Likes

He is telling u can get good marks even if you start studying on the previous day of the exam

3 Likes