M28, 86th day, whats next?

I am on 86th day of No PMO.

My worry is, what to do after I hit 90 day mark? Should I make it easy mode? Should I keep going hard mode with a new goal of 150 days? Or should I go easy mode for a week, enjoy myself and restart another 90 day run? To be honest I miss masturbation crazy. But the benefits of nofap outweigh everything.

1 Like

Why don’t you go next level where it seems more harder than before?
If you try that level then I think you can go beyond your imagination…

2 Likes

You begin this( day by day) like the new baby who is exploring something NEW ABOUT NOFAP …

After 90 days it will be hard YOU CAN IMAGINE THAT THIS IS THE FINAL LINE BUT IT’S NOT if you
STILL THINK THAT PASSED THE 90 DAYS AND THAT’S OVER BUT IT’S NOT …
IF YOU DON’T SCHEDULE YOUR DAY YOU WILL LOSE AND YOU DON’T WANT THIS …YOU CAN MAN YAAAH !!
90 DAYS IT’S THE BEGINNING TO GIVE YOUR BRAIN PEAEC OF NOT THKNKING , TRYING TO BUILD NEW HABBITS .
KEEP GOING … YOU DO THIS BECAUSE YOU WANT A CHANGE .

WELCOME TO THE CLUB . :smile::raised_hand:

1 Like

Plz dont do it you will regret later . Semen is the thing from which you are getting benifits. So dont waste it. Many people like me havent been able to pass 30 days, you made it to 90 days why you wanna lose your progress

2 Likes

Thanks guys… @Adidas2201, @NhTbH, @nofapstar123…
I will challenge myself to the next level, which is 150 :raised_hands:.

@nofapstar123 you will cross that 30 soon bro and more… Keep believing!! Its all about the will and how badly you wanna cross. If the reason is strong enough, you can do it, just make sure the reason is bulletproof​:muscle::muscle::muscle:.

3 Likes

Best decision you have made for your life! :grinning:

1 Like

You & me are of same age. So it’s better to tell you my life incident
since childhood I use to think I am an average guy…I thought that I can’t compete with the toppers… But that’s my limitations which I created with my imaginations, beliefs.
So I became average guy(only because of that beliefs) but when these toppers are sitting next to me. I feel like what is the use to study hard in schools when they can’t enjoy that period of time.which they miss in school time.
& once time is gone then it won’t come again.
Some limitations make me average guy as well as below average it’s all my thinking, beliefs and imaginations.

The most important factor here is parents(I am not blaming them) , if our Parents Always appreciate whatever good thing we do since childhood rather than finding out mistakes in it. I don’t feel inferior in the crowd like I use to do.
Anyhow they did their best whatever they can. They don’t know how exactly we should do. But I don’t do that mistake again.

You may think why I am saying all these?
That’s because if you think your struggle is over after 90days that means you give up before it really starts.there is more to go which you may not experienced yet

And never forget this
“Our limitations is only our imaginations.”

Keep challenging yourself until you feel it’s equal competition. When you win, that feeling is incredible…
This is how we live our life.

Do you think easy mode(easy life) gives you that results which you may have imagined?

2 Likes

I appreciate you telling your story. True though, its all about beliefs. But again, we constantly learn, change, evolve. In childhood, parents and friends influence how we are, but then as we grow older and find our own mentality…
I hope that you dont feel inferior anymore?

I learnt this while I was quitting cigarettes. Addiction is like a best friend. We gotta mourn it and move on… But if we keep a time limit, like I am going to stay away from you for 90 days, subconsciously we are going to wait for that 91st day to meet him again… But again, if we are mourning it without time limit, its super duper hard, the effects are multiplied… Hence we put a time limit to make things easier. For cigarettes, I mourned it, I told it never ever again, and its been 5 years and I am practically like a non smoker, no intention of it and I kinda hate it if someone is smoking around me. But PMO, i put a time limit, although it made things easier, it will get hard after 90 to maintain. I was subconsciously waiting to meet it again on 91st day… Although I am not sure what I was gonna do then, its all 50-50… But I know, relapse is the worst thing I could do… But when urges come, our common sense doesn’t work… So I guess, I have to tell to my head, never again strongly…

Also in my view, no one is really average… It doesn’t even matter how better others are doing, for me competition is with myself. If someone studies better than me, good for him. If someone settles better, great… Am I happy with what I have got? Can I do better? Thats my only focus…

1 Like

Yup…you’re right, even now I think that way.
I will focus on same thing thanks for reminding me again.

Now I don’t.

1 Like

What is a sharing code?

Hi, my name’s Andrew,
I am brand new, this is the newest post somewhat related to what I want to talk about. I just came to ask: what is a sharing code? Does every account have one, and where do I find it? Is it the code for a specific room or individual? Trying to figure this thing out so I can get started and get involved

My sharing code : 3fndz9
If you are using a mobile app, on the bottom, there are 6 options, you have to select middle one, companions option (a symbol that looks like 2 friends). After you click it, Then on the bottom right corner, there are 3 dots, click there… It lets you add people by their code and u can see your own sharing code to give to others. Its a way to add people, as companions, you can check their progress. Like how many days he /she is without PMO.

1 Like