Looking for companions to better themselves

Please follow this template when you’re creating a topic. Else your topic may be removed without prior notice.
Fields marked with * are mandatory.

Sharing code - 24jmx6 *

Current streak - 1 hour :confused: *
Highest streak - 12 days *
Age - 27
Gender - M
Location - EU

Why I want a companion - I would like to end with this PMO addiction. It impacts on my daily life. If you share similar interests, feel free to add me! We fight to regain better selves after all!

Can u tell how the campanion thing works? And how do we use the sharing code?

Thank u :blush::blush::blush: here’s my sharing code lijfpr

I already do write things about my experience. The only thing that really sucks is that I can’t talk with other ladies, they must be hiding somewhere in the fear of being spamed by a lot off guys :unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused:

Sharing code: ztf01i

Current streak: 11d 7h
Highest streak: 11d 7h
No. Of relapses: 8 on January
Type of NoFap: HardMode

Why I want a companion: I wish to reboot my brain this year and I’m new to this forum thingy, and I’d like to try this out.

Edit: relapsed 37mins ago , sad.

1 Like

Don’t worry I’m not offended by your words xD. I read somewhere that a girl was reluctant to tell her gender because she feared of the spaming of some dudes

@luluane @MustangRoy added both of you guys

There were girls on this forum.

What are u stranger? ._.

I’m OP of this thread. You were making discussions in my thread.:slightly_smiling_face:

No I meant your sex what are u? A male or a female?

I’m a male. Keep looking and you will find it.

@SaveSeedEveryday , @luluane honestly I had no idea there were female fapstronauts lol

:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob: it’s not just a man’s problem

1 Like

We shall overcome this addiction. Believe in yourself ^^

1 Like

Wish me luck this day is very looooong

1 Like

Hey there! You can add me
My sharing code: fatjzx

Hi, I added you as well!

Keep being busy and you will distract your mind from dirty thoughts. Your brain won’t have time to think “dirty”.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.