Let's be a partner!

Please follow this template when you’re creating a topic. Else your topic may be removed without prior notice.
Fields marked with * are mandatory.

Sharing code - 4w8r86
Current streak - 8 days
Highest streak - 50 days
Age - 27
Gender - M
Location - BD

Why I want a companion - I am struggling with this shit for the last 6-7 years. Trying to quit regularly but at the same time relapsing every now and then. I need someone trustworthy who will be more of a friend and help me out to recover from this addiction.

8 Likes

You can Add Me brother -
Sharing Code- ko8y31 :white_check_mark:
Together we can get out of this addiction.
Join Challenges going on in the community and Grow together brother. You will definitely get stronger
Good Luck :wink::+1::100:

3 Likes

Count me in bro, I’m too struggling with this for the past 1.5 years, :pensive::pensive: also I just relapsed together we’ll overcome it “COMPANION” :wink::wink:

My Sharing code : y2xuv4

2 Likes

@braveheart92 you can count upon me… sharing code : yogozk
but remember none of us can help you come out of your addiction, it’s you who has to struggle out of this, you are the one who is going to change yourself…
NEVER EVER ASK FOR AN EASY LIFE, RATHER ASK FOR THE ABILITY TO LEAD THE MOST DIFFICULT LIFE

3 Likes

Sir i am too struggling with it .
My sharing code :bbv5x1
I have entered this marsh 2 years ago, still wanting get out of this shit.

Current streak :0
Highest streak : 16(last year)

5 Likes

Absolutely bro. You are right. Let’s introduce ourselves.

1 Like

Hey bro, it’s amazing that you are trying to quit at this early age. This is extremely poisonous brother. Try to quit this habit as soon as possible. Let me know about yourself. You are only 14 years old. Bravo.
What do you do? Are you a student? Tell me about your experience why you really want to give up this habit.

3 Likes

Please add me i want to improve myself
Sharing code nvqf2z
Age 21
Male
India
Longest streak 10 days
Current streak 13 hrs

Please help me

2 Likes

Guys,

As you are struggling just like me. Let me share a tips for everyone. Our minds wants us to be a loser/defeated soul, so we have to change this mindset. Don’t think about your problems, just think you don’t have a problem. And try to avoid your smartphone/laptop for the first 7 days. Or use these devices for only limited time (emergency situation).
This small tricks will be beneficial for us!

3 Likes

Hey I’ve added you hope to get outta this pile of crap from the internet :v:

1 Like

I agree thus stuff grows best in the dark. We need each other. I just recently got this app so I can have a streak and join others in the fight together

My code is : gvtwcr
Current streak: 0
Highest streak: 0

2 Likes

Hey brother
Please add me in
Highest streak - 10 days
Current streak - 3 days
Age - 21

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.