Let Us Do Something Productive On Social Media (SAVE SOIL)

This is just an opportunity for all of us to take part in a productive event daily and divert our minds from urges and etc with a sense of responsibility of doing something good for the upcoming generations.

Shri Krishna said that

One who thinks only of the problems of oneself, becomes weak

But One who thinks of the problems of the society becomes strong

The most important way to get out of this addiction is to allow our brain to have some dominating domains of interests where we go everyday and thus slowly allow the domains in our brain corresponding to the addiction rewire and become smaller (Yes for sure it will take time but still that is only the way)

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DO A DAILY TASK OF TWEETING IN SUPPORT OF A MOVEMENT WHICH IS FOR A GREATER GOOD FOR THE NEXT GENERATION

YOU ARE AT THE RIGHT PLACE

You can get more information regarding the movement here only after this post if you wish to read it completely and satisfy yourself

You may even go to the site savesoil.org to know more about it.

Or if you just wish to take action now just click on quoted post

Save Soil Movement in a nutshell

I will keep quoting the tasks of the day for each day here as this is a progressive movement (already on the go )

• Day 19

Go to the post and see the next post also for videos.

• Day 20

Go to the post and also see the adjacent messages

• Day 21

• Day 22

• Day 23

• Day 24

• Day 25

• Day 26

• Day 27

5 Likes

I have explained things in detail step by step here
from

POST 2

to

POST 15

You may read it if you want
You may even skip all this and continue being a part of the movement

This is a boon to us that since our childhood for most of the people we have seen social media, used it and greatly benefitted from it.
In the first time of human history this is possible now that if a person speaks somewhere then the whole world can see and hear him at the same time.

Lets come to the main topic

It is estimated that soil is heading towards extinction which may sound strange as we have heard of dinosaur extinction, dodo extinction. but suddenly we see soil extinction

SO WHAT DOES THIS MEAN

Soil extinction simply means draining up of organic content from the soil and it will look like sand.
Then we will not be able to grow any crops on it

It is estimated that for better crop production and yield minimum of 3 % organic content is required in the soil.
So what can we do ensure that 3percent organic content is there in the soil?

We do not need to go out and plant trees and stop people from using chemicals etc
Nothing is required to be done except using our voice.

We have to raise our voice in the favor of a movement called “Save Soil”

4 Likes

Now What is this movement all about

You might have heard about Sadhguru

1 Like

His nonprofit organisation has done tremendous good jobs in field of environmental rejuvenation and is continuing to do so

If you want search more then go and search for “Project Green Hands” “Rally for Rivers” etc I am attaching some pictures for your perusal here.

1 Like

1 Like

Namaskaram Anna :pray:t2::slightly_smiling_face:. Please try relating this to nofap, it would fetch you better responses here.

5 Likes

Lets come back to Save Soil Now

This is a movement to raise awareness about the disastrous situation with the soil which is heading towards extinction.

So Sadhguru is just requesting us to make it a burning topic for 100 days ( will tell in a while why 100) and increase awareness among people around us and on social media about the impending disaster.

We have to ensure participation of at least a 3.5 billion people around the globe in the movement.
When half of the world population will demand something then this cannot remain ignored like this and countries would must make policy changes to ensure 3 % organic content.

4 Likes

On the other hand Sadhguru is himself taking up an initiative by going through an arduous motorcycle journey from London to South India facing three different seasons on his way

Cold in Europe London
Hot weather of Middle East
And Monsoon of India

He is 65 now and he is taking it up on himself just to protect the soil and raise awareness.

Throughout this journey he will be attending sessions with administrators of states and influencers all along to allow his message to reach to the masses easily.

3 Likes

Now why policy change is required ?
Because even if we all come together and correct all the degraded soils in a matter of few years still we will not be sure that whether the next generation will take it forward or not.

But if there will be change in the global policies regarding soil
then it will surely difficult for the next generations to change it

And slowly better environment friendly ways will become a way of life and will become normal

I AM POSTING SOME IMAGES PLEASE READ THEM TO GRASP THINGS FASTER

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

And thus I said 100 days there

His journey has already started and is approximated to take 100 days out of which already more than 15 days have passed he is already on his bike in his journey

Anna
This is just an alternate thing I am trying to provide to people over here in which they can take part rather than PMO
This will help divert their minds and let it do something really productive.

1 Like

NOW WHAT CAN WE DO HERE

VERY SIMPLE

1. I will daily upload some videos here just put them as your whatsapp status if you are using it or instagram story if you are using ( or send it to the people you know)

2. I will provide here links of tweet which you need to quote tweet (not retweet) on twitter with some hashtags and mentions which I will mention thereby

It will be interesting to do it daily
you all will feel that we are doing something good as being a part of this generation and that sense of responsibility for caring for the next generation will provide you strength.

Along with that I would request you all to go to savesoil.org and register as an Earth Buddy to become a legitimate part of this movement.

I would also like to suggest that if some urges or etc. comes to us
the best is to do something involving the use of physical( anything that involves our bodily functions) precision
like you could dance a little, you could sing a song,
What i used to do was to take a badminton shuttle and make my palms tight wide open and try to hit the shuttle with it and just not allow it to fall to the ground, go and run as fast as you can, you can even try writing sentences with your left hand in speed (for righty people) and vice versa for opposite

I love the idea you have.

My only advice is to simplify it. It took way too long for me to find out what I can do to help and it was annoying to filter through all that information.

Make it simple and clear without too much information initially. If people are interested to find out more they can from resources and such but for the initial action they can take should be more clear and in the beginning.

You don’t need to take my advice if you don’t want to

3 Likes

Thank you very much for the advice I loved it
I did some changes please tell if it looks fine now

I was waiting for you @Parivartan
I knew you were coming here!!
Keep the work…people will support this cause… :100:
This time around its not a choice…its a need…
Just like NoFap…avoiding it will negatively affect us!

So people who have the understanding to avoid PMO can easily understand Save Soil movement as well :+1:

7 Likes