Day 1,173 and Beyond sharecode uckxjs

38 M
Day 405
Current run 405

My journey up to fairly recently has been private and mental. However if anything this will allow for more accurate information and build for future experiments. Just like my Aloe plants, started out small and now they’re ready for 5 gallon buckets for the next transplant. Still need to bulid a small greenhouse for my seedlings, I’ll figure out how grow them form beginning to end.

In addition I’ve added a Gym membership with a BJJ as a discipline. That is when the current FEARMONGERING has smithers out fully. I’ve been working on mental health with content creation and reading books. Sometimes thats actual books(currently reading Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill compete edition)other times its observation without judgment.

What works for me,cold showers(yes even in winter),barefoot walking where i can,reading, and testing my ideas out in the pubic(can not grow without opposition).

I love you but I can’t learn it for you.

16 Likes

406 Days in
Goal 1000

Well the sun not out out per say, its a semi rain foggy haze this morning. At least springs here, the question is we have enough rain for May’s flowers? I’m guessing once all the remaining “snow” melts we could have the beginnings of an AWESOME growing season.

The following weeks projects are the following; transplant my Aloe plants into 5 gallon bucks with water overfill saucers,get a HAM radio certification with radio, and not go stir crazy waiting for my Gym to open(even the owner annoyed it should have been finished being built by now)so i can train in BJJ.

On the bright side I’ve been talking to my Goddaughter alot over FB messager. Perhaps I’ll take a train ride to visit bewtween getting a driver’s license and HAM radio certification. I’d better bring a hydrogen pack too last time i went to CO i was lightheaded a bit.

2 Likes

Day 408
Goal 1000
I’ll be writing in the evenings from now on that way I’m roughly halfway between days. My brain and speech is similar to Yoda speak I’m told by some. My response is simple “im a nonlinear spirit in a linear body…”.

Farermore i am done lowering my vibration to raise others up only to burnout in the process of possibly enLIGHTING somelse.

For instance once whilexin college there was a classmate(female) was more or less lost in Algebra problem “probably”. So i walked her through it step by step,slower then I’d like to, in the end her “brain” soaked up" the data and “rocketed” forward leaving my brain drained of peoblem solving in Marh. Whether that was her intention or not that blows and I’m not normally a marh wizard, i like its ability to solve problems in many way with only one solution.

Granted i generally have little to no issues with Ladies its the charlatan’s that pass as them that annoy me to no end. The solution simple we as brothers need to shutdown ALL interweb p#÷n sites alike. Not extreme enough for you? Too bad I’m sure somewhere among brothers in this app can do such a thing once we are ALL UNITED under the same goal. It was after all Thinkers who bulit the interweb,granted it was intended for military purposes at first. Butt its not solely now is it?

2 Likes

Day 411
Goal 1000
Share code: uckxjs

So I’m reflecting on how it orginally fell in the P@/n area. Well it was while my stepbrother was being a weasel and I just gotten the chicken pox(thanks little brother). I’m the eldest of three onmy side of the family “It” was his(the only difference his siblings were two sisters EYE only have one the middle kid).
If
Anywho my kid brother Earnest had gotten it from a friend by the name Bert EYE kid yot knot. So we had our visit to my DAD cut short and headed back to Minnesota for my recovery. Being a Jr. in Highschool I wanted to share my newfound “gift” with my EVERYONE, sadly my mom shut that down in a flash.

Ok fair warning this is where the timeline gets fuzzy on what came in what order next. If EYE recall correctly i was shareing a bedroom(sometime between chickenpox and Wrestling this happened)with “it” since even then EYE didn’t think it was a good idea for my kid brother to share it with “it”(not sure if that made much a difference now knowing what i do) so i volunteered.

So upon returning from shortened visiting “rights” and not getting to have my entire school as miserable as i was. I was a scab picker not an itcher. Everyone was at school at the time(both my mom and her boyfriend were teachers…i refuse to call him dad to this day).

I’m not whether “it” was messing with me before during or after all i know is P@/n was my way of “washing” his scent off. I’m not going into details about the situation but lets say this I’ve forgiven “it” for said crap done to me,my siblings and his. I have zero interest in seeing him EVER again simple since he admitted to ALL counts but mines. EYE believe it was i resisted and joined Wrestling afterwards. My mom was always interested as to why i did and what happened at practice. The men in my family are generally closed lipped and the strong silent type. AND now i loath lairs,secrets and harlets.

Knowing where your origins story and much later why/how you managed to quit is important.

1 Like

Day 417
Goal 1000

What’s that annoying phrase again: oh yeah “Go big or go home!” Kinda a bit of irony for the last few weeks both forward and back. This isn’t the EGO talking so here it goes.

I’ve said it more then a few times both here and elsewhere “I love you but I can’t learn it for you”. Rough translation; contain your EGO(or D!:heart:k), use your BRAIN and think about your action before hand. Or whatever else works for you.

However read Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill for an beginning look of modern Brand name labels. Currently I’m on my second read through once done; then start note taking and marking important pages. Its a book meant to be used and applied to your life as you see fit. UNLESS your using a library copy…don’t. That reminds me i should get my local library a few copies as well.

Sidenote: the biggest thing you can do other then boycotting p@/n is stop using the worlds words like urges( it’s a learnt habit face it kiddos) or relapse. If this was easy EVERYONE would be doing it and there be no value in changing your lifestyle.

4 Likes

Day 417
Goal 1000

What’s that annoying phrase again: oh yeah “Go big or go home!” Kinda a bit of irony for the last few weeks both forward and back. This isn’t the EGO talking so here it goes.

I’ve said it more then a few times both here and elsewhere “I love you but I can’t learn it for you”. Rough translation; contain your EGO(or D!:heart:k), use your BRAIN and think about your action before hand. Or whatever else works for you.

However read Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill for an beginning look of modern Brand name labels. Currently I’m on my second read through once done; then start note taking and marking important pages. Its a book meant to be used and applied to your life as you see fit. UNLESS your using a library copy…don’t. That reminds me i should get my local library a few copies as well.

Sidenote: the biggest thing you can do other then boycotting p@/n is stop using the worlds words like urges( it’s a learnt habit face it kiddos) or relapse. If this was easy EVERYONE would be doing it and there be no value in changing your lifestyle.

3 Likes

@Lefty101 brother What does it mean?

1 Like

Please read day 417 I believe i covered that there. It for the most part has multiple meanings. This is one instance

Or perhaps it doesn’t need a translation it just sounds accurate either way apply critical thinking skills on it.

I love you but I can’t learn it for you

2 Likes

Day 422
Goal 1000+

So i took a cold this morning,or should i say freezing one. Generally speaking i start in the vertical position for the shower and progressively lower it to cold.But today i started halfway between neutral and the off position. Which is coldside on my shower I’m guessing that’s generally universal on most showers in America.

I’m glad that i use my dark brown hair as a temporary temperature gauge before my plunge into HARD MOD(at least for showers) i have yet to scream in shock. The only part i haven’t gotten used to is the disorientation in the beginning of the cold showers. I know this since starting cold showers over a year ago my hair growth is thicker or it appears so. The question being will i donate to Locks of Love at length or double length and then go to a number 2 on an electric razor?

Perhaps the “beer shortage” as i call it shall past and my gym will finally have its Grand opening within the 1st week of May.

1 Like

Day 477 of 1000

So I’ve added a new element to my Semen Retention supplement. Starting today, I’m thinking with this, working as an unloader at FED EX, Gorilla bow and BJJ(when that part of the Gym opens) I will get in the best shape of my life for me not anyone else, it’ll be a bonus should it be helpful to them.

Next step a Gorilla bow and transportation license to drive. Up until now i figured that it wasn’t an option or even a good idea. Sometimes you meaning EYE need to do something uncomfortable to grow. In this case a Moped to get to work being a permanent passenger isn’t a fun thing, being at the mercy of the cab system either.

Also I’m switching to a Sunday morning through Thursday morning shift for the time being, at least until i find a middle shift while at FED EX. I enjoy the process of unloading and a small part of leadership something that surprised even me. A leader? As long as i don’t seek power or be closed minded i should be ok.

I love you but I can’t learn it for you brother.

5 Likes

484 of 1000

It’s not even August yet and i can feel the heatwaves in the trailer as i unloaded last week(Sunday through Thursday mornings). It’s all good once i got traction in my fingertips again. Note to self: find a full coverage copper infused gloves from hand to elbow. That should help with the burning sensation of my rock hard forearms as well.

Focus on the goal not the steps. The mind is where pain is and that’s temporary as long as the body recovers from each work day and workout.

2 Likes

495 of 100

So, on top of work at Fed EX (not the Preload team thank God) I’m biking to work. Legs are burning once I’m used to driving at night and a replacement bike seat,(narrower one) I’m peachy. More like meat after a pounding from the butcher now. Breath roughly 2 months of training; I’ll driving to work by myself and I’ll be ok. It’s the time in between this and head games that simmering in my brain.

On a better note my forarms don’t burn now. Currently its the upper arms and thighs. One group at a time i guess, hardening and buliding a body at work is difficult. Given i haven’t seriously worked out before now. Never needed a stronger body and leaner profile until now.

1 Like

Day 500 of 1000

Half way to the secondary goal!!! So i really loath this FEARMONGERING and heard a “2nd wave” is inbound, given the fact it doubles the amount of packages i handle GREAT. Privately, I say this “stop with the dang mirco packages!” Boxes under a foot long and wide,that and pick up large boxes curbside. Like Tvs, Chewy boxes and Bikes. Better yet order enough to upgrade to a real box, not that bubblewrap packing envelope mailing stuff.

Chewy boxes are the blues labels and typically all pet supplies its the dry food that are the heaviest ones. The least fun is those boxes aren’t very durable and tape somewhat easily broken. But that’s my observation not judgement.

I’ll probably get some 5 toed shoes next paycheck my current rubber boots are geting beae on the trends. I’m hoping they’ll be lighter and allow for more speed towards my work trip. That or a good hydration backpack either way its a good idea.

3 Likes

Day 510 of 1000

So EYE heard something that I’ve been waiting to hear for a long time form my Dad today"…you got a heart of a lion and fight like one too…" Now i know this one doesn’t know his own physical strength given the fact it was a late bloomer. But to hear it from someone who isn’t a co worker or client makes a world a difference. The only thing that could have been better if my stepmom wasn’t there at the time. I don’t get much quality time alone with him so every once makes a difference.

Up until today I figured power(physical) was a bad thing a avoid displaying how strong i am. Topically at work because when people figure out what i can lift I’m getting asked to teamlift what EYE know i can lift without help(a few disclaimer the 10ft long mental shelf isn’t one of them…yet)

I’ve ordered a BattleRope for off biking days. Basically it’s a weighted Manila 3 lbs (heavy boat line) rope for jump rope. I plan on 3 sets of 15 twice a day roughly 2 minutes between sets. We’ll see how winded i get the first two weeks then do sets accordingly.

1 Like

518 of 1000

Did a 29.5 mile trip to and form the Bike World shop to add my mirror and bike sit(iograde). Ow pian. would be happy but it took nearly all day to get there and back 13 hours.

I’ll add more thoughts tomorrow if i can.

i love you but I can’t learn it for you.

1 Like

519 of 1000

Part 2

Several things outright, yesterday 29.5 mile trip was my first long distance ever. I really don’t like early stage whiteout(dehydration) or blackout. Annoying heatwave and it isn’t August yet either.

Other then those minor points plus this last one it was good. So i did the trip on Friday and told I’d need at least a day of recovery. Nope my boss had to call Corey the Gentalmen i was traveling with and “need spare bodies” . Well as you mayhave guessed my Saturday was taken from me too. “I got you more hours” he said, money not my motivation. He’s the type who always intense and it wears one out over time.

What i liked about the trip; didn’t die and i made it with my balls not broken by those random Dukes of Hazard peaks on the various paths taken.(i did replace the large ass bike seat, should help now).

I just might have to arange pick ups that carry bikes in the future or until I’m in better condition for city to city travel. Cars unnerve me and going with only one out of two hearing aides really didn’t help. Oh and i need a “Jersey” made so other riders know i probably can’t hear them from behind.

Next trip planning my local Gym and back a few weeks travel then go on my own.

i love you but I can’t learn it for you brother.

1 Like

607 of 1000 Days

A little over half way to 1000 days now,that and roughly 7 months with Fedex as a unloader. I say WITH since for sounds like indentured servitude or slavery depending on your State. Stronger don’t mean anything should you need to reserve a amount of energy to get back home somewhat alery and whole.

Fedex has plenty of bodies now(allegedly) so the increase of volume and quota of 7500-8000 boxes an hour is possible. Where in the world does FedEx come out with these bloody numbers?! Machine i am not, grantrd i blundered in displaying my ability to left nearly all boxes by myself. However seriously give me big boxes not SMALLS(boxes under a foot by one foot) buy those instore if you can. Those are time consuming and way too light for the belt at times. I love you but I can’t learn it for you brothers and sisters.

Now i just need to flatten my abs out and “plan” out mealtimes. So I’m mostly on task on the body as for spirit and fun not so much. So looking for a more reasonable hours of work is on my list, that and moviing to a different State. I’ll keep this log updated and somewhat more updated.

I love you but I can’t learn it for you!!!

4 Likes

Day 692 of 1000

So i moved to Colorado and work with Amazon now as a full time Picker. Basically I pull items off the rotating shelf units and put them on a tote to be processed to outbound trucks. A little repetitive however i should be able to change job titles and do what i enjoy most “problem solving”.

A buddy of mines made an observation that my general makeup is inverted compared to the way of the World. A fair assessment and it explains my semi consistent confused state of mind. The fact I keep my own counsel unless outside influences are necessary.

My greater issue with people as a whole is most aren’t responsible for their own emotional outbursts or leakages of feelings.Our Creator made 2 eyes,2 ears and 1 mouth so in practice one SHOULD be mindful of the conversation actively and not biding to interrupt just to hear your own voice(possible and likely sometimes). Something to ponder about before your brain lets you sleep

4 Likes

741 of 1000

So an award scene today at Hooters(been years since ivr been there mind me), it easily could have been worse. Fortunately my buddy/roommate was there to clear the whole thing up.

So our waitress Reilly was pitching a Hooters 2021 calendar to us. After she left the 1st time i had a short conversation with the man upstairs and agreed to buy one. The 2nd or third attempt i agreed buy one from them, unfortunately due to Covid 90% of ALL my social cues are fully covered. My attempt was to either gain a photoshot with her at worse at best her REAL phone number… What came out was an untended sexual advance or qued per qou.

The sad part i was unaware of how bad it came out from her perspective. I owe her an apology next time i see her. Hopefully this Covid mess will definitely disappear or at least we shall be on level grounds.

Awkward i can be slow perhaps but learn i do. Not nearly as quick as I’d like but the LORD knows best.

1 Like

850 of 1000

Only 150 days left, it should be an interesting final leg of this marathon. I’ve made it, my body just catching up with my mind!!!

3 Likes