🎩 League of Gentlemen

I guess I should have checked in earlier…

Day 6/18 fellow travellers!

2 Likes

Check in day 17 :white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark:

3 Likes

Day 1 checking in
Always Thank God for everything

3 Likes

Day 6 Check In :white_check_mark:

Won’t be as active for the next few days cause of the exams, will check in daily though

3 Likes

@bhishma_108, welcome!! I added you as a candidate. Try to check in daily until the 18th, when you will finally be accepted as a member of the League of Gentlemen.

2 Likes

Today is the last day for anyone who wants to join the #NoFapSeptember challenge. If anyone still wants to participate, run there and put your name!

2 Likes

Check In ::white_check_mark:
last stand :crossed_swords:.
Day : 13/90 :shamrock:

5 Likes

Hey I havent been around much lately
But I am sorry to hear about your unfortunate incident. :pleading_face:
However I am extremely happy to see you holding on to your streak🌟. Such an inspiration and idol for us all😍. No wonder you saw the positive in what happened to you earlier and I agree, everyone should be thankful to god for getting to live another day and having the opportunity for a new change.

Keep inspiring bro. :sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

Thats so true on so many levels💪

2 Likes

Day 34 and I relapsed just miss my best streak by 4 days. Still a lot to improve and need a busy schedule. :+1::+1:

2 Likes

Check-in day 10✅
Day 10/18

2 Likes

Check in day 5

@HealingSpade what you said reminds me of my journey from my crash. Unfortunately, I first went down the wrong mindset, and I’m still getting myself away from it.

My mistake was I went every day after my wreck saying “if I didn’t wreck, life would be so good. If I didn’t wreck, etc.” I kept hating myself every day because all I saw was my mistake that could have been avoided, and it mentally destroyed me. So much that I twitch when it comes to mind. I kept saying I ruined my life, my knee wont be the same, I can’t be active, etc. I had 0 confidence for months, and I only faked it amazingly.

It wasn’t until this month that I’m finally starting to realize my situation. David Goggins made the quote “I’m broken and I’m still here.” I won’t go into details on my crash, but numerous people said any minor differences and I would have died. So, now Im always thinking “Why did God keep me here with a second chance?”

Is my mindset completely fixed? No. But mark my words when I say it will be fixed.

5 Likes

Check in :heavy_check_mark:
Day 03/18✔

2 Likes

On day 5, checking in :ballot_box_with_check::ballot_box_with_check::ballot_box_with_check::ballot_box_with_check::ballot_box_with_check::ballot_box_with_check:

2 Likes

I relapsed, gave in to the stress I was feeling. I hope to keep going and never give up.

1 Like

Shoot bruh, my first job was at a power plant and the stories the plant workers told… Electricity is probably the second most respected thing by me next to God. That stuff will grab on to you and won’t let go

1 Like

Checking in, day 2. Doing great! :white_check_mark:

1 Like

Thank you brother! Your kind words do me tremendous good and encourage me to continue. You’ve also been a big inspiration to me since the Marvel Vs DC challenge. Keep fighting, friend!

3 Likes

Day 2 check in
Goal : 18 days

2 Likes

Wow bro. What an interesting story, really our mind is our biggest enemy and we need to change that and have more confidence. I’m glad you’re here with us, and I have no doubts that God has a purpose for you to still be here. I have no doubt that your mind will be completely fixed, and you will be able to help other people with this. A big Brazilian hug, friend. Keep fighting!

6 Likes