šŸŽ© League of Gentlemen

Check in day 3!

Keep strong!

2 Likes

Haha dont worry Iā€™m not staring a pictures of clothed girls smiling was just curious about the theory of cutting down the frequency since I know a couple people did that and got to long streaks

1 Like

Day 8/18 Check-In :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark:

4 Likes

1 day :white_check_mark:.
:))))))))))))))))))))))?

1 Like

Okay, whoā€™s up for a hardcore challenge? Iā€™m thinking of creating a separate forum to last only 1 month with a clear goal: #NoFapSetember.
Who would like to participate, Iā€™ll leave the link in the post below.

5 Likes
4 Likes

Entries are open just for 3 days!

1 Like

Itā€™s day 3 for meā€¦thanks to this wonderful communityā€¦:white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark:ā€¦

2 Likes

Day 2 check in

I have discovered another phrase by David Goggins. He said ā€œaccountability is sufferingā€ and once again, it hit me hard. Every time I relapse, I canā€™t say I put forward 100% of my effort to change that. I had this subconscious thought that ā€œI canā€™t go through the days under high urges, I got to get that energy out.ā€

Iā€™m done with that, Iā€™m taking accountability for myself, and I will suffer from temptation before I ever give in and lose again.

5 Likes

Day 3 Check In :white_check_mark:

Moment of weakness for me wanting to peak but the blocker stopped it, thankfully it has a block on Google images too so I just ended up just moving along. Itā€™s funny how the brain registers itā€™s defeat and stopped hassling me

Been looking into that easypeasy method a member was talking about earlier. Hopefully will make some time to read it

3 Likes

Please Iā€™d like to apply as a candidate

This is my sharing code idysu4

1 Like

Hey what blocker do you use?

2 Likes

Day 2 checking in :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@LIGHT, I had add you as a candidate. Please, do the daily check-in (if you can) until the day 18, when you will become officially a member of the League of Gentlemen.

2 Likes

Day 21 check in :white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark:

4 Likes

Itā€™s days 2 for me :ballot_box_with_check::ballot_box_with_check: :ballot_box_with_check:. Checking in.

4 Likes

Blockerx with the premium features

2 Likes

Hello everybody . It has been a long time since I posted something or updated my streak on this forum . The reason I didnā€™t is because subconsciously I would think that I have come too far and due to that I would relapse . But today there is something special . After 3 months of being on rewire companion I have finally become a gentleman ! I plan to increase my streak to new heights this time and hopefully break my previous best . Thanks to all of you who constantly post something on this forum , cause that always reminds me of my current purpose in life .

Peace :peace_symbol::v:

8 Likes

@shinsusenju this is awesome news!

For completing 18 days in your streak, allow me to welcome you as a new member of the League of Gentlemen.

:tophat:

Congratulations!

Iā€™ve always enjoyed reading your updates and its wonderful to see you breaking new ground here. I understand that feeling of not wanting to rock the boat when success is finally coming your way but Iā€™m glad you updated us all on your progress.

Keep going strong, my friend.

7 Likes

Oh wow this feels so special!!! Thank you keats :grin::grin::grin:

4 Likes