🎩 League of Gentlemen

I love that image @DudeLebowski It is a good metaphor and lesson for all of us. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Thanks @rewire_user appreciate the encouragement. Love the energy you bring here.

2 Likes

@Predator1818 your candidate status is now active, friend.

Welcome back.

3 Likes

cek in 10/18 :muscle:🕵🏼‍♂:muscle::+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

I forgot to check rewire companion but i didn’t relapse at all for the past 3/4 days, hence my count is that. When I become member will I put my original streak count?
Thx!

1 Like

Yes.

Originally in this challenge, if you relapsed, you were out for good.

I decided I wanted to give those who were eliminated a second chance, but there had to be some kind of penalty for relapsing, so that penalty is you have to wait until a new member is added to the League before you can join again, and when you do you have to start on day 1 (regardless of if your actual streak is already longer - in your case day 4 - for example)

However, if you make membership, you can start checking in with your actual streak. So if you make 18 days and become a member, your streak will change to 22 days.

Maybe this is a confusing way to do things, but in my mind it was the best way to incentivize candidates to avoid relapse, while also giving them a second chance, as well as an extra encouragment for other candidates close to membership to go all the way with it.

Hope this clears things up.

2 Likes

Check In

Day 2 :white_check_mark:

1 Like

I relapsed I stayed strong for as long as I could

Put me out

Okay, No problem at all. Going strong still and wil keep the streak too.

Also,
Check in Day 7/18 :white_check_mark:

1 Like

Hey @dont.you.dare.lose.king sorry if this is getting annoying, but what I’m trying to say is in this challenge you are actually on day 2/18, not 7/18. I realize your actual streak is 7 days, but since I didn’t add you back into this challenge until 2 days ago you are on day 2 as far as this challenge goes.

So what I’m asking is if you can check in day 3/18 tomorrow, this will make it easier for me to track your progress as a candidate in this challenge.

Thanks.

1 Like

@MrFlipy sorry to hear, thanks for the update.

You may have lost this round but you haven’t lost the fight. Hang in there and don’t let the chaser get to you. Learn from what went wrong and come out stronger, friend.

I’m hoping to add you back as a candidate real soon. I’ll let you know.

2 Likes

:thinking::thinking: Thanks man… I think it’s the code you’re asking… xvm144 (got in Companion section, what you told to do)

1 Like

Check in :white_check_mark:
Day 02 :blush:
Feeling good

2 Likes

@Keats
Checking day 16:

2 Likes

@willyg another two more days :muscle: Keep Going :muscle:

1 Like

Check In :white_check_mark:
Day: 18/18 :shamrock:
First checkpoint achieved.I thank everyone of you for the constant support and part of my journey. I am feeling good today. Now Long way to go :blush:.
quotation of the day,

5 Likes

@wall-e this is great news!

Allow me to be the first to welcome you as a new member of the League of Gentlemen
:tophat:

Welcome, my friend.

I have added you to the membership listing at the top of this thread.

Congratulations!

4 Likes

Day 4 check in guys :+1::+1::ballot_box_with_check::ballot_box_with_check::white_check_mark::white_check_mark:

3 Likes

Check-In :white_check_mark:

Day 09/18

2 Likes

Day 34 :white_check_mark:
Habit Challenge :zero:

1 Like