🎩 League of Gentlemen

No, if you are interested, those are .ipa files.

1 Like

OK bro…

1 Like

This is my sharing code. 0jejng
I want to join

3 Likes

Add me in
Current streak 7 Days
Sharing code ud250n

2 Likes

Hey, @Yahya900, I’m getting invalid sharing code when I put yours in. Possible for you to generate a new one?

1 Like

Bro from when the challenge will start?

2 Likes

@jason_wikky20 @Hoaxboy @totto_rewire @tanmay_ck @Freeman1234 @afsalvk @Rohit_114

Welcome! You have been added as candidates. Don’t forget to log in daily with your streak. Let’s do this!

5 Likes

Hey, @nofapstar123, good question. This challenge is a but different from others as there is no set start date. Once you are added to the challenge it starts for you and you will then log in whatever day you’re on from 0-9 until you make day 18.

So for instance, if you join and you’re already on day 7, your first check in will be day 8.

Once you make day 18 you will be added to the League of Gentlemen scoreboard, and will stay included in that list even in future seasons of this challenge (unless you relapse in which case an x will be added to your name). This is to encourage everyone to keep their streaks going even after they have joined the League.

Let’s all make it!

4 Likes

Myself current streak is 08 days but i’m counting as 01 for this challenge

Check in Day 01 :white_check_mark: - 01/18

2 Likes

I really appreciate you for this creating this challenge for us in your time .its a great initiative . Thank you @Keats

3 Likes

Check in day 1/18 :white_check_mark:
I am going to be a gentleman :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

4 Likes

Hey @jason_wikky20, that’s cool as well! I won’t be able to gauge your progress on your sharing code but as long as you keep a daily track of where you are on here I will add you to the league scoreboard when you make the 18 days.

Hey man no problem, and thanks for joining. I need this too.

1 Like

Hey, @Vardan51878, if its really not feasible for you to get the app on any devices I would be willing to make an exception, as long as you can daily keep track of your streak on here so I can follow your progress and know when to add you to the league.

Day 1 :white_check_mark:

1 Like

Ya Sure, sharing code j08rjc

Daily Check In:- Day 1✅

1 Like

Check in day 1/18 :white_check_mark:

1 Like

Day 1/18
Check in :white_check_mark:

1 Like

Day 1
Check in :white_check_mark: