šŸŽ© League of Gentlemen

DAY 8
CHECK IN
felling a little stressed but i will go out for a walk and continue my journey :muscle:

4 Likes

Check In ::white_check_mark:
Day: 02/18 :shamrock:
Hang on guys, we can save the world as well as our lives

4 Likes

Whats your safeguard ???

2 Likes

If the question is for me, then I am finding bit difficult to measure on daily basis. so as of now not maintaining. sorry. @ali4th

2 Likes

Hey Everyone,

Day 70 :white_check_mark:

Day 26 :white_check_mark: :stop_sign: Habit streak 1 (semen retention)

Day 16 :white_check_mark: :guitar: Habit streak 2 (15 minutes guitar)

Hope everyoneā€™s having a great day! Seeing a lot of new candidates. Welcome all of you. So happy to see brothers and sisters out there who want to improve their lives and reach their full potential.

Iā€™m feeling more and more strapped for time, but this is a good thing. It means Iā€™m replacing my time with more productive activities in my life. Once you get over this addiction, this will start to happen with you too. Luckily, there are many incredible people in this group that will give encouragement, just in case Iā€™m not as present all the time. This is what itā€™s all about. We grow and we move on! I want this for everyone!

As a last note. Anyone who relapses, please stop beating yourself up! I see people calling themselves losers and whatnot. This is not the way to treat yourself and this is not a way to love yourself. Beating any addiction comes with self love first. It takes time. Being hard on yourself isnā€™t going to change anything. Itā€™s just going to make you hate yourself even more which is going to make you relapse even more. Letā€™s cultivate self love and eventually that love will be put out there in the universe and we will all feel it.

Good luck all of you and stay strong!

4 Likes
2 Likes

Sure, brother @Sadus13. I agree with you about the people that relapse. My phrase of today say about this.

2 Likes

Day 4 :white_check_mark:

Safeguard: No internet at home except for work :white_check_mark:

5 Likes

Replased on day 14 :(((((((

Might have to sell this smartphone and purchase a nokia with a damn keypad.

For me this phone is the problem. :((

Sorry guys

@Keats bro please inform me and add me in the challenge again.
Thanks

4 Likes

Day 6 check in :ballot_box_with_check:.
Today the urges were strong but you guys help me. I want to be at the top of the table. :+1::+1:Stay strong guys. We can do it.

5 Likes

Check in as candidate. Day 16 :green_circle:

6 Likes

Thanks @wall-e
I will never give up and will defeat PMO

7 Likes

Day 1
Check In

Iā€™m still a little bit confused ā€¦ do I have to do this everyday to update my streak?

4 Likes

Son of aā€¦ relapsed. Didnā€™t get to the safeguard, think Iā€™ve been relying on it too much whereas I should be relying on my vision of a better me and a better future. Iā€™ll learn from this and grow stronger

4 Likes

End of day one. Interesting to see how many urges came up, but I made it through.

5 Likes

Yes, dude. If is possible, of course. If you have time, read the messages, I know that this will give you something good.

6 Likes

Check in : Day 2 :white_check_mark:
Safeguard: waking up early and going for a run , drinking 3l+ water .

6 Likes

Check in day: 15 :heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark:
Swordsmen :fire::fire:

6 Likes

Hey @dont.you.dare.lose.king

Feel free to check in here again when you reach day 1 (with your safeguard) and I will update your status to active.

You can win this challenge, friend.
Youā€™re next run at this youā€™re going to make it.

3 Likes

Daily updates arenā€™t a requirement but are recommended. Obviously, as long as you donā€™t relapse, you will progress in this challenge. To get itā€™s full benefit, however, I recommend checking in regularly for a few reasons:

ā€¢ When you check in regularly you are more involved in the challenge. More motivated and inspired by it and the desire to give it your full effort.

ā€¢ Other members can see you, support you, and be inspired by youā€¦and you by them.

ā€¢ We sometimes lose sight of our recovery because its all about not doing something. Checking in here regularly, however gives you a positive, tangible action linked with your recovery. This helps keep you present and aware of your progress, and therefore minimizes the chance of mindlessly falling back into old ways so easily.

finally

ā€¢ I donā€™t update your progress on the board at the top of this thread unless you check in.

This is because a lot of well meaning folks sign up for this challenge and then disappear. Perhaps they lost interest or stopped using the app altogether. I donā€™t mind, but I donā€™t have the time to be updating stats for people who arenā€™t there anymore so I have this rule.

Its also why if you donā€™t check in for 2 weeks I will probably remove you from the challenge, simply to clean up the board as I will assume you are no longer interested.

Hope this helps.

5 Likes