šŸŽ© League of Gentlemen

Primarily self love.( I want to love myself so that I wonā€™t be lust or love someone else or crave for something which doesnā€™t exist in reality) Secondary staying away from facebook and Instagram.

5 Likes

@Sadus13 You are streak says a lot. Thanks for being here. Keep going. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Day 4 Check In :white_check_mark:

Safeguard :white_check_mark:

5 Likes

Add me too I also want to take this challenge

Code: zcr5ve

6 Likes

@Apocryphos I have added you to the challenge.

Welcome

You will find your name on the board at the top of this thread. As you check in your streak will be updated there.

4 Likes
4 Likes

Check in : Day 1 :white_check_mark:
Safeguard(s): waking up early and going for a run , drinking 3+l of water per day.

5 Likes

Chek in Day 2 :white_check_mark:
Safe guard in onāœ…

5 Likes

Day 1 check in :heavy_check_mark:
I am highly motivated to smash my goal of 120 days hard mode.
Picked the book ā€œRich Dad Poor Dadā€ , I will be reading this book and also exercise in the evening.
Letā€™s go , itā€™s we who can shape our future.

7 Likes

Check in day: 14ā€‹:heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark:
Going good

7 Likes

Good morning :sunrise_over_mountains: guys check in day 8 :heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark:

8 Likes

Check-in :heavy_check_mark:

Day 3

Safeguard: No phone in afternoonā€¦

5 Likes

This is my sharing code , 2nys3a pls add me

4 Likes

@RahulRockz you are added.

Check in here with your streak and it will be updated on the board at the top of this thread.

Welcome to the challenge, friend.

2 Likes

Day 43 check :white_check_mark:
HS 24

6 Likes

Check in :heavy_check_mark:
Day 12
:v::v:

6 Likes

@keats I relapsed againšŸ˜”, it was unintentional but no excuses, i want to restart

3 Likes

Checking in, Day 11āœ…

5 Likes

Day today is 2 and I feel joyful! Instead of stopping pmo I simply ignore it. It is hard to stop once you have started jerking but easy to not take off your pants it is hard to stop watching after you have already searched it in incognito but easy to keep your phone away. I can say everything is fine and enjoy your day today everyone

5 Likes

Sorry to hear @venom12312

Trust me, I know how these things can sneak up on us seemingly out of nowhere. Iā€™ve had many days I thought were going great before relapsing out of the blue.

However, usually when I look back I can see something that was a warning sign, something off, that had I been aware of I would have identified as a problem.

Thatā€™s why I recommend figuring out what that thing was for you in this relapse and creating a plan for how you will deal with it next time. This plan will be your safeguard, which you will check in daily with your streak on your next try at this challenge.

So give it some thought, friend. We canā€™t change the past but we can learn from it so it never repeats.

Once you reach day 1 again check in here and I will update your status to active.

5 Likes