šŸŽ© League of Gentlemen

Damn it! I failed guys.
There is something about this day 19ā€¦I just canā€™t get past it!

3 Likes

Check In
DAY 15

5 Likes

Day 2 :ballot_box_with_check:
From tomorrow onwards I will start habit too

4 Likes

6 Likes

Hello, is there a way to follow or put this forum somewhere so i can remember it, at three days btw so 5 time more to go.

2 Likes

Hey guys. I have created a new topic, check this out:

7 Likes

Checking in :white_check_mark:
Day 5āœ…
Gym day 5āœ…

5 Likes

Iā€™m out , I relapsed guys :pensive:

2 Likes

Donā€™t quit. Try again. Never stop.

4 Likes

Okay, friend. Just try to check in when you can and donā€™t miss checking in day 18.

3 Likes

Hey @alphadude I saw your previous message but forgot to respond or update your status. My bad.

As it happens candidate joining for a second time need to include a safeguard that they check in with their streak. Sounds like you might already have something like that with your ā€œdigital hygieneā€

Solid stuff. You can check that in as well if you like or something else that helps youā€¦

3 Likes

Candidate day 12, check in. :green_circle:

4 Likes

I relapsed, and I admit to struggling with owning up to it.

I broke my safeguard again, ended up on social media and after a point things escalated to where I have to acknowledge looking at p.

I was very conflicted about calling this a relapse, partly because I stopped looking, mostly because Iā€™m scared losing my streak again might lead to a full relapse beyond just lookingā€¦but it comes down to this: if I donā€™t call this a relapse, what if I do it again? Pretty soon Iā€™ve moved the goal posts and Iā€™m not really getting free of anything.

Iā€™d rather admit to defeat and try again than constantly live in it.

For now, Iā€™m going to recommit to my previous safeguard: no internet at home except for work and hopefully be checking in day one in 24 hours.

Thanks for your support, friends.

13 Likes

@Keats you can do this brotherā€¦ :gun: :gun: :gun:(Star lord)
And good to hear that you didnā€™t fully relapsed.

R.I.P my English

6 Likes

@keats

I will be going into a deep detox and rebuild
So I will not be checking in Iā€™m out of this group for around 30 days

Regards
Iā€™ll be back

8 Likes

Day 3: Done. For safeguards, I kept my phone in another room while working. It is good to reduce phone use.

4 Likes

I have added you as a candidate @Dean_Ambrose

Welcome, friend.

2 Likes

@Mojisck brother hightime. Not to entertain furthermore. Hang on and fight back.

3 Likes

I relapsed, it was amazing journey of 12days . it was my highest streak thanks to this forum.

I will start again after 24 hrs and will achieve 18 day challenge.

9 Likes

Check In: :heavy_check_mark:
Day 2 Completed

4 Likes