šŸŽ© League of Gentlemen

Day 4 check in :ballot_box_with_check:
Safeguard (no peeking) :ballot_box_with_check:

6 Likes

Check IN DAY 9 :white_check_mark: NOT FEELING ANY URGES, ITS GREAT!!

5 Likes

Day 3 done.
Iā€™ll get into the league!

5 Likes

Check Ināœ”
Day 5/18
Boiss! I am Progressing my streakšŸ˜

4 Likes

Day 8 :x:
S1 - Motivation :x:
S2 - Schedule :x:

Felt like crap at the start of the day, unmotivated which led to me not following the schedule and keeping busy. Which resulted in a build up of energy and boredom which led to peaking then a relapse.

ADJUSTMENT: start the day off with some morning motivational speech, pump myself up mentally in the morning should help transition to activity and following my daily schedule.

Failing is acceptable, quitting is not.

3 Likes

Hey guys. I created a challenge to One Punch Manā€™s fans. If anyone wants join me, take a look:

3 Likes

Checking in for day 7/18. One week down! :muscle::white_check_mark:

4 Likes

Day 24.

I have found that I am thinking a lot more about my situation: examining the future, considering my options, looking at my surroundings, etc.

Itā€™s actually gone to a point where I am questioning my current career choice. However, this isnā€™t a lack of confidence questioning, itā€™s almost like I know I can do better. Iā€™ve taken many looks back at why Iā€™m here and I am realizing the path I took out of a lack of confidence from this problem.

My dreams of racing, entrepreneurship, and invenventing/business and coming into play once more. This drive is making NoFap easy and my expectations skyrocket. I like what Iā€™m feeling

6 Likes

Check in : Day 3
Safeguard : waking up early and going for a run :x:, drinking 3 + l of water :white_check_mark:

5 Likes

@Keats I m out I didnā€™t exercises , meditation and other precautions because of my studies itā€™s was all my fault . I LL try next time.

4 Likes

Check-In Day 6 :white_check_mark:

Safeguard : no social media apps

5 Likes

Check in day: 24 :heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark:
No stopping now

5 Likes

@rewire_user @Reaper097 @shiva25

Friends, sorry to hear of your relapses.

This challenge is not over yet for you, however. You are all now on your last stand

depositphotos_12759325-stock-photo-stock-illustration-of-horse-rider

This time round, give it all you got.

Guns blazing!

Weā€™re all cheering you on!

11 Likes

Day 5 check in
I feel jubilant and energetic. There is a glow on my face and for no reason I am very sociable. I talk to people I have never known before but still I bam very calm while talking. When I move around I feel like a mountain which canā€™t be moved by someone else. Iā€™m so happy to live this life :smiley:

8 Likes

Checking in, Day 21āœ…

4 Likes

Yes, since you were a former candidate. The challenge is closed to new candidates now. I have added you back.

I highly recommend checking in with a safeguard as well on this run.

(Also, your sharing code is giving a different number than 5 days, any way you could correct that?)

4 Likes

Check in Day 53
HS 34 :white_check_mark::white_check_mark:

6 Likes

Check-in
Day 72
HS: 22

5 Likes

Check in day 36
Also does HS mean highest streak?

6 Likes

No bro, it means habit streak. Youā€™ve completed 30 days man, congratsss