MHS = Member Habit(s) Streak/Safeguards
• Semen retention
• Keep a daily journal of negative thoughts and emotions when they arise
Habit: When the urge comes, spend a time with someone, and try make this person happy.
• 5km run
The goal of this phase is for all existing candidates to make membership (and for current members to keep getting stronger).
This will be their last stand and will be indicated by this icon in their status:
A relapse while on your last stand will result in complete elimination from the challenge.
Phase 2 will come to an end when the last candidate has either relapsed or entered the League of Gentlemen as a member.
The goal of this challenge is to become and stay a member of the League of Gentlemen. Everyone applying starts out as a candidate.
• To become a candidate please comment with your sharing code. New candidates may check in with their current streak provided it is below 10 days. Otherwise they will check in on day 1.
• To become a member you must check in for 18 days without relapsing (looking at porn/masturbating).
• If a candidate or member relapses he may join the challenge again after a clean 24 hours but will be required to implement a safeguard.
• A safeguard is something the candidate learned he needs to change as a result of his relapse (such as no phone in the bedroom, etc). He will check this in daily with his streak.
I will personally congratulate everyone who logs in their 18th day and add them to the League of Gentlemen Membership
• Members who maintain their streak will have the satisfaction of holding themselves accountable to the highest standards. They will prove themselves to be chivalrous, courteous, and honorable men.
• All members will receive various insignias () at different milestones as long as their streak is maintained, along with a mention in recognition of their achievement.
There will be a weekly “Scholar and a Gentleman” habit challenge for members to opt in to.
• Participants will check in a single habit or habit group daily. (a habit group is multiple habits that will all be considered a fail if 1 habit in the group is left incomplete on that day)
• When a participant completes 7 days in a row they will receive the Scholar () icon in their status where it will remain as long as they maintain their habit or habit group.
• If they fail to complete their habit (or habit group) daily, their streak will be reset to zero (exceptions will be made for special occasions/holiday breaks)
• Habit streaks will be logged on the member board with this icon:
• If a candidate is inactive in the group for more than 2 weeks he will be removed from the challenge.
• Once a candidate becomes a member their streak will revert to their actual app counter (the number of days since their last relapse) for all future milestones and achievements.
• Candidates, please check in every day if at all possible, and keep in mind you won’t be added as a member until you check in "Day 18."
→ If you relapse, please let me know (preferably on this thread, but at least through message) and I will notify you when you can join the challenge again. Otherwise I will assume you are no longer interested in this challenge and remove you from the board. Thanks.
= Active within the past week
= Safeguard (= Safeguard not followed)
= Not active within the past week
= Eliminated. May re-apply after 24 clean hours with safeguard.