Leaderboard [Winner Announced]

This challenge will go on till 1st Jan 2021, and the points are just their current streak, one with the Highest points in the end wins. And sorry I’m not taking anymore entries as their are loads of participants already, but you can challenge other companions as a part of it.

1 Like

I relapsed guys, I failed my own challenge :disappointed_relieved:

Bro, its ok. Come on. There’s a bigger challenge in front of you, called “life”. You have to get back on track to beat it. Start again. You are already a winner.

3 Likes

How it works? One point every day no matter how long the streak?
I mean in the leaderboard I have 14 points (Nick with 13 is over me).

Btw today I enter in the 13th day, can you please tell me what GMT you use? Here GMT+1.

Thanks

Umm, sorry it was my mistake, now it’s corrected. Thanks for pointing out. :+1::purple_heart:
Bro can you give me yr sharing code so that I can keep a check on your streak, and your name on the app also… That would help a lot

1 Like

Hey Challenges, a quick update » @Nick has been terminated from this challenge as their account has been suspended from this forum.

Sorry guys I continue not to understand when the updates are made: I would like to know which GMT is used, if you’re based in US or I don’t know where.
Because I repeat: here’s GMT+1 (Europe) and my current streak is 13d 12h , but I still see 12 points.

Thanks

There’s no specific time to update it, I just didn’t get the time to update it today so it will be updated tomorrow…

1 Like

Please add my 2 points on the leaderboard. I will have day 11 at 12:11am.

Consider it done… :+1:

Ok. Buddy, i will advise you, dont overthink. If you will not overthink then you will not get urges.

I’m in a bad chaser effect, very bad

Yes i have suffered chaser effect for 2 months.

1 Like

Why is my point stuck on 20? My Day 22 will be over by 7:30 am this upcoming morning. I hope everyone here is working hard to keep their streaks going.

Entries were closed my friend

Bro, there are people who are telling me to add them way before you and I can’t because we’re already halfway through December. Can’t cut them out can I?

Okay fine I’ll add you once I update the leaderboard tomorrow

Scores updated! 4 of us has fallen to zero.

This info doesn’t match with the info you gave me earlier? There’s no benefit in cheating bro. It’s a huge difference to be a mistake, your cs, hs, sharing code doesn’t match at all. I’m currently taking you down until you clear this issue.

You were banned? For what? How did you reply if your account was banned?