Leaderboard [Winner Announced]

I have relapsed . Place me at the bottom🙂

@StealthChopperinbond has fallen to the bottom
Now @phoenix_1674 have gained the 3rd position. :3rd_place_medal:

Hey @PrDr if you’re still around, congratulations on completing a whole month of No PMO. That’s a big achievement! I hope this number grows everyday :tada::confetti_ball::tada::heart:

1 Like

Yep bro, thanks. Can’t believe that 32 days have already passed and hope this continues forever.

1 Like

If you want, I can still add you to the leaderboard… :wink:

1 Like

I’ll be glad, if you would add me in your next challenge ( Assuming current challenge is going to over)
My sharing code: o004hz
Current strike:21*
Thank you :slight_smile:

No bro. I didn’t withdraw my name without thinking. I did whats best for me and for this challenge, my friend. I wish you and everyone in this challenge ,all the best.

2 Likes

As this challenge is going to end very soon, I’ve got plans for the next level of it. It’s going to be bigger and better! And the winner of the current ongoing challenge will get a special advantage in the next one… The 2nd and 3rd Position holders will also be rewarded. All the details will be posted on a separate thread so do watch out for that. :wink:

2 Likes

This is something that might help those who are fighting to get past. It doesn’t sound nice, but it helps:

When you are about to fall, just think about all the onlookers who make fun of you and call you a FAILURE and say you will NEVER WIN. You will instantly find the strength to fight back.

Some people call this HATE, because they want to be the ones to look down on the onlookers when they win. Some people call this LOVE, because they want to be the hope and guide for onlookers who might have already given up to tell them to start fresh.

2 Likes

So this month long challenge has finally concluded.
And The Winner is :1st_place_medal: @sovereign_mind :trophy:

On the 2nd position we have @ygwr :2nd_place_medal:

And 3rd is @phoenix_1674 :3rd_place_medal:

And thanks to all the other participants for joining us in this journey! Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

@vickyx bhai Naya Challenge kab karoge?

2 Likes

I am also waiting for new challenge☺️

1 Like

Guys, I know I said that I would continue this with another challenge but I don’t think that will happen. That is because I’m going to leave the forum soon, you see I’m working on a short film and also I’ve to manage my studies. I don’t have enough time to occupy myself into other activities.

I’ll be back some day and hope to see that y’all have progressed well. :blush:

3 Likes

I can’t believe it, I had just announced my clan

────────────────

I liked it, I’m in. I know how to make frame if you want any help in this regard I am a volunteer

example:

|| a| b| c| d|
| — | — | — | — | — | — | — | — | — | — |
| A ㅤ|:grey_question:| :grey_question: |:grey_question:|:grey_question:|
| B|❔|❔|❔|❔||
| C |❔|❔|❔||
| D |❔|❔|❔||

────────────────

Come on, create your clans. Otherwise the battle will not be interesting.

────────────────

Impɇrium

240_F_142126188_WjOrzf1T3DwWzTmdNAa09FHVmNjKnn1A

Predominance and Vehemence

240_F_183428662_nMcVjKzomje9ZEnkOELfI0OOvuxesWoV

Who we are:

We can classify ourselves as climbers, yes! climbers as we are going to rise to the top of the standings. Represented by the wolf alpha, we will not lose.

It took work to write, so I’ll leave it here.

2 Likes

@vickyx bhai… Koi baat nahi agar aap is forum Ko chhod kar jaa rahe hain… Main aapse permission maangna chahta hu ki aapki jagah mein is challenge Ko mnge kru bas meri ek help kar dijiye scoreboard banakar…

1 Like

Bhai aap is challenge ko zarur continue karo, aur rahi baat scoreboard to vo mujhe banana nhi aata. @debellator can you help him with the scoreboard?

1 Like

You can lead this challenge, I’m leaving that doesn’t mean that the challenge can’t be continued. And I think you’re more capable than me to make this challenge come together. :v::+1:

1 Like

I lack time…

764923f3f47d7d8b846edee4d0ead980

I can help organize, create tables. this things

Hello every member. Humara Naya Challenge Group ban Gaya hai… Wo Vicky bhai ke challenge ki tarah hi hai… Use visit kariye ek baar

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.