🏆 Last Person Standing Winners

It happened again. I was watching something really hot dont want to disclose as it could be a trigger to anyone. Well, as I was saying, I was watching, got hard and after after some minutes while I was changing my position, shooting started. My hands were not down to be very clear. Is it a relapse or just a unintentional thing?

1 Like

Well you said that you didn’t touch yourself so i don’t think it’s a relapse but a doubt arises because you said you were watching something hot which made you stimulate sexually.

3 Likes

Guys I just relapsed and it feels really bad, after 275 days shit. If you want me to remove my self I will do it. But to be honest , being a part of a list made me really strong and I want to become more strong. I want to beat my record. So it depends on you guys. Do I deserve to stay in the list or not.

1 Like

Guys, I have made new rules to keep the warriors motivated.

1 Like

Sorry for informing late! I relapsed on 14/7/19 using soft p. It went from innocent looking tik^ok videos to tik^ok dan^e videos to h^t da^ce videos and a^mr shits. Sorry for letting you down.

Reason identified: did not do spiritual practices in previous whole week

I will rise again. I am going inactive again. See you after reboot.

5 Likes

@AnkitK @PatrickJ @MrXYZ @buntyak eliminated due to relapse

tenor-min

Those who want to come back are advised to participate in the 3rd part. Good luck!

3 Likes

You are the champions :trophy:

5 Likes

@lahwf1997 can you please track inactivity?

1 Like

@Taher Can you please make this group un-closeable due to 10 days of inactivity? New winners are coming soon!

@shern @lahwf1997 @adequatemonty please update your streaks within 2 days. :warning::warning::warning:

Yes will make sure to track the inactivity.

1 Like

You cant lock yourself behind the curtain of spiritual practises. The Beast was hiding somewhere looking for a moment…

3 Likes

Hey all, I won’t be able to update my streak like I used to because I’m taking a break from internet. However if I’m not present for a while don’t assume that I’m not participating anymore, just that I don’t have internet at home :wink:

5 Likes

Please update your streak guys, incase you already have then please ignore the message.

New members are coming soon. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: दरवाज़े खुले रखना।

2 Likes

WE BELONG HERE NOW

Last person standing 2.0 winners :checkered_flag:

@Rockstaa :crossed_swords:
@blackbull :crossed_swords:

8 Likes

How do I join the group

How do I join the group please

@prinz_01 This challenge has concluded. You can join the new match here: Last Person Standing Match 3.0

Thank you. I read your diary. Good job man.

2 Likes