Last Person Standing SEASON 2: POLLS 4 RULES

In this topic, everyone is welcomed to build polls for rules.

An example is given in the second post. The polls will help in making decisions on the spot.

1 Like
  • Elimination at one relapse
  • Keep 2 arenas
  • Keep 3 arenas

0 voters

3 Likes

Well, I think the Real Meaning of Last Person Standing Match is ā€œElimination at one relapseā€

3 Likes

by mistake I voted for second option. I too support elimination at one relapse. I

3 Likes

You can edit the poll. YOU CAN ALSO SUGGEST OTHER RULES THROUGH NEW POLLS.

2 Likes

Seems like all the veterans wants one relapse knockout rule. Still I will try to convince u guys why one relapse rule is not a good idea for season-2. Following are the points to support my appeal:

1. It will not be that exciting and fun, it will be too simple a challenge, many will fall in first ten days, only veterans will survive again.
  2. Aim of this community is to help people and not just to prove urself a NoFap god.
  3. Creating arenas creates a mental state where one wants to push himself a little extra to get into a particular arena, it gives a sense of challenge, achievement and happiness.
  4. It gives the fallen one a chance to prove themselves again.
  5. Itā€™s not possible for most of the people to go cold-turkey on their bad habits, humans are complex, we needs constant motivation and purpose to keep achieving milestones.

I hope I am able to make some sense here. Choice is yours, I will respect whatever the majority decides.

3 Likes

Elimination on the very first relapse.
No Mercy.

And i am in thisā€¦

5 Likes

There are many other groups on the forum for these purposesā€¦

But there is no group for ā€œelimination at one relapseā€.
So let ā€œLast Person Standing Match-2ā€ exclusively for this ā€¦{Just my opinion}

5 Likes

How are you Guysā€¦?
I day-1 nowā€¦
Please Pray For Me:)

Add My Code OK, Thanks

1drusv

Also there should be a timeline. Let the contest be only for 90 days. After that a new contest should start. Else the contest will go on for eternity. Because everyone has a different degree of addiction. There are people who wonā€™t fap for 1000 days then there are people for whom every single day is a battle.

3 Likes

90 days seems too short, it must be at least 180 or 200 days. That would give a push for people like me, who is still struggling to go past 120 days. Besides it would also give the ā€˜elite nofappersā€™ something to look upto.

2 Likes

The duration of the match should be :

• 90 days
  • 200 days
  • Until last person is standing

0 voters

1 Like

Should we have an arena for those who relapsed once? They will remain in that arena and will never come back in actual match, but they will be allowed to KEEP EDITING their streaks. They will be directly transferred to the next season, no matter how many times they relapse. Their seats will be booked but they will lose the opportunity to become a winner in a single relapse.

• Yes, keep that reserved arena.
  • No, we do not want that arena.
  • None of these; other idea

0 voters

Entry deadline:

• One month after the beginning of the match
  • Two months
  • No deadline for entries

0 voters

More polls are welcomed.

@_KarmaYogi you can start the next part now. The rules are as above.

2 Likes

One month seems too long to me.

1 Like

But people keep coming.

1 Like