Last Person Standing Match ⚔ [Finished]

“Even after a bad harvest there must be sowing”

6 Likes

“When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, I used everything you gave me.”

8 Likes

DON’T QUIT

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will,
When the road you’re trudging seems all uphill,
When the funds are low and the debts are high,
And you want to smile but you have to sigh,
When care is pressing you down a bit,
Rest if you must, but don’t you quit.
For life is queer with its twists and turns,
As every one of us sometimes learns,
And many a failure turns about,
When he might have won if he’d stuck it out.
Success is just failure turned inside out,
The silver tint of the clouds of doubt.
And you never can tell how close you are,
It may be near when it seems so far
So stick to the fight when you’re hardest hit
Its when things seem worst that you must not quit.

images

9 Likes

7 Likes

Doing Nothing at all vs Making very small consistent effort

12 Likes

“When you run after your thoughts, you are like a dog chasing a stick: every time a stick is thrown, you run after it. Instead, be like a lion who, rather than chasing after the stick, turns to face the thrower. One only throws a stick at a lion once.”

12 Likes

I am having too much sexual thoughts… its making me crazy. Help.

1 Like

Bro, don’t worry am here for you.

2 Likes

Remember the challenge.

6 Likes

20190108_131046

3 Likes

Start doing something for distraction.

1 Like

I am feeling better now.
Thanks shiv.

4 Likes

Remember one thing you have lust only for the flesh, it is your mind that is forcing itself on you, remember that you are not your mind you are not your body, go beyond it altogether through meditation.

The affairs of the world will go on forever, do not delay the practice of meditation.

4 Likes

I was just getting bad thoughts and my brain was trying to trick me moments ago.

But I went to bathroom and washed my face, arms legs with cold water. Then prayed with full conviction. Now watching highlights of my favourite sports team.

And feeling better. Thank God. This is my longest streak till date. 8 days and counting now.

3 Likes

I cant meditate bro… my thoughts run crazy… i am not able to sit still for long… meditation seems out of my reach as my hormomes are not normal… i am not normal like you… i feel little energy which get exhausted in morning time…

1 Like

There’s no role of normality or abnormality, no role of hormones, these are the things related to the body, observe the witness inside you looking at all these things. You don’t have to be like me or someone else, all you need is to know yourself.

There’s no goal. Life is its own goal. There’s nothing outside life that you have to achieve. All achievement is the projection of the ego. The very idea of achievement is ambition. What you achieve does not matter- money, power, knowledge; these are not in any way going to give you life. In fact, in achieving power, money, prestige or any other ambition, you are losing life.
You are involved into stupid things, and by the side the life goes on slipping out of your hands. You will realise it only at the time of death, with a shock: “I’ve been trying to achieve the goal of life and i forgot life itself.”

1 Like

Maybe one day i will understand what is this life.
Till then i have to grind.

3 Likes

Stop grinding… life is yours😉

1 Like

Bro meditation is very much important for controlling our mind. It’s better than the best sleep you ever had. U can’t do meditation for long at beginning … rather start doing meditation for just 2 minutes daily and then increase it as time passes like 3, 5, 10 minutes …

Doing Nofap longer streak will be easier if you do meditation.

4 Likes

This journey doesn’t have to be a painful grind.

You’re travelling on the road to become your best self. That’s exciting! Look at all the things you have done in your journey. The people you have brought strength to. The addictions you have conquered one by one. That’s not painful, that’s joy.

Right now, it sounds like you’re associating more pleasure with the sexual thoughts than with your PMO-free life. That’s what makes the addiction really difficult to quit.

Once you realize fully that PMO has only brought you pain and that on your highest streak you experienced REAL pleasure, you will not entertain those sexual thoughts.

I am young in days right now, I only have 49 days compared to these gurus, but my mind will not allow those sexual thoughts to stay for dinner. They are gone in less than 60 seconds, usually much sooner. I’ve come too far to let some thought lead me back.

“If I quit now, I will soon be back to where I started. And when I started I was desperately wishing to be where I am now.” Unknown

4 Likes